Cheater part 2 {m.e}

This is the second part to my 2nd imagine. You have to read the 2nd one before reading this one.

*1 year later*
Y/n pov.
I was sitting on the park bench texting my friend y/f/n, because we were gonna meet at the park. I finished texting and locked my phone. I looked up at the sky admiring the sun and clouds. Everything was so beautiful. I'm much happier now than I was a year ago. I still remember that day, but I'm not gonna think about that right now. It's in the past. And it's a part of the past I don't want to think about. Just then I heard someone call my name in the distance. I turn around expecting to see my friend. But sure enough who do you think I saw. Of course I saw Matt. He just had to be at the same park, on the same day as me. "Y/n? I-is that you?" He asked coming closer. Here we go again. Could this get any worse. "Ohh.... Yeah hey, Matt." I said trying to sound annoyed, hoping he would catch on. "I can't believe it's you!"he said in excitement. I can't believe he's talking to me like he didn't hurt me a year ago. "Yeah and I can't believe it's... YOUU." I said fake laughing. He sat down next to me... kinda close, so I tried to scoot away as far as possible. "So how's it going." he asked trying to start a conversation. "Oh yeah, well, I'm doing good. I was actually was meeting my friend y/f/n." I said not making eye contact. "How about you?" I asked. "Umm. To be honest I'm terrible. I've never been able to forgive myself for hurting you. You were my true love and I ruined it." Matt said looking down in disappointment in himself. Ugh. Matt why do you have to bring up the past? "Oh. I'm sorry" I said not knowing how to respond. "Well, it's nice to know your ok. Your more beautiful than I remember." He said laughing. Oh how I miss hearing his laugh. Oh how I miss him. "thanks." I said smiling. He started smiling as well. "Well it was nice seeing you again y/n. I want you to know how much I miss you. And how much I hate myself every day for doing that to you. And that I still love you so much, no matter what. I actually never stopped loving you, and I know that I never will." He said with tears forming in his eyes. I love him so much, and I never knew how much I miss him until now. I started tearing up at what he said. He got up from the bench and started walking away. I started thinking 'I can't let this happen again. He's my true love and I'm his. Maybe everyone deserves a second chance'. At this moment I knew I had to go after him. "MATT!" I yelled. He turned slowly turned around with hope in his eyes. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms hugging him and wrapping my legs around his waist. he wrapped his arms around me. " I l-love y-you too. So much!" I whispered in his ear while crying, still wrapped around him. As I said it he hugged me even tighter. I pulled away still in his arms, with my legs still wrapped around his waist and stared into his beautiful brown eyes. Then I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. And of course I kissed back. Oh, how I missed kissing him. "Y/n will you be my baby again?" Matt asked smiling at me. "Of course I will Matthew Lee." I giggled kissing him again. Just then y/f/n came over to us. "Excuse me? Hello PDA much." Y/f/n said. We pulled apart and Matt put me back down on the ground grabbing my hand in his. "So I'll assume you to are back together after all?" y/f/n asked. "Yupp" I said stretching out the 'p'. "And I'm gonna make sure I don't ruin my second chance. Wouldn't want to loose my baby again." Matt said kissing my cheek as I smiled. 

That's the end. Happy ending after all. What'd ya think. Hmm?