Here we go again {j.g}

Y/n pov.
"Y/n I'm so sorry I cheated. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm just stupid. Please don't leave me. Please forgive me baby" Jack begged. I stopped crying and pulled myself together. I wasn't going to let him get to me. "I'm sorry Jack but I can't. I can't forgive you. I can't trust you. Not now. Not after you hurt me like that." I said as I started to tear up again. "No,no,no. Please. I love you so much. I'm so sorry I hurt you." Jack said as he started crying. I knew that if I stood there and watched him like this I would take him back, but I couldn't trust him so I left. I turned around and walked away from Jack Gilinsky.
*2 years later*
I was walking out of the pharmacy with the medication my dad needed, when I got a call from my mom. "Yes mom, I picked up dads medicine. Ugh yes I'm sure it's the right one this time. Yes. Okay, bye. I love yo-" I said, when I ran into someone and dropped the bag of everything I had bought in the pharmacy. "Gosh I'm so sorry. I was on the phone and wasn't watching where I was going." I explained while picking up everything of the ground. I was almost finished when the person I bumped into spoke up. "Y/n?" They said as their voice cracked. I finished picking up my stuff and looked to see who I was talking to. When I looked up I saw none other than Jack. Jack Gilinsky. "Jack, umm.. I.. I have to go" I stuttered tuning around to walk away. As I started walking, I was stopped by Jacks hand grabbing my arm stopping me. "No, please stay y/n." Jack begged. "Jack... It's over. We're over. You know that." I said with sympathy. "I know. I know. I just miss you. I miss seeing you everyday day. I miss kissing you, and holding hands, and your hugs." He said looking down at his hands. "Jack I don't know. You really hurt me. You completely broke me." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes. Jack saw that I was crying and his face was struck with pain. He always did hate seeing people crying. He immediately walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh. I know I hurt you, and I hate myself everyday for it. Please just don't cry baby girl. I'm not worth crying over." Jack whispered to me while rubbing my back to calm me down. "I'm sorry baby. I.. I love you so much." Jack whispered the last part to himself, but I still heard. We pulled apart from the hug and Jack looked back toward the ground. "Jack?" I asked and he looked up at me, waiting for me to continue. "I.. Love you too." I said and I realized it was true. I never stopped loving Jack Gilinsky. Jack looked into my eyes and smiled, as I smiled back.
And so it began again.