2.0

Niall's POV

'Come on Niall get out of bed or we will be late!' My mom was yelling at me, great. I've been crying for days and now I finally got 1 hour of sleep.
I got out of bed, splashed some water in my face, brushed my teeth, got to the toilet and did my hair.
And now clothes, all black of course. It's depressing to see the clothes only. Once I'm done I got downstairs I had some breakfast and we went to the place the funeral was.
I didn't listen to anyone to be honest, I was just staring in front of myself until I could speak.
I walked to the front to speak, head down so no one could see my eyes.
'Dear princess,
We have known each other for so long now. We had good times, bad times, fun times, some less fun times. But no matter what we would always find each other. We would spend every second of the day with each other. No one could tear us apart.
Your smile could make me smile, when you were happy I was too, when you were sad I was too. And of course we are a bit cliché together, but that's us. People just got jealous. They hated us, because we could make it. I don't know what went wrong, and I hope it's not me. But I'll never forgive myself princess. And I'll never forget you.
See you soon.'
I walked to my seat. And that was it, the last time I could see you before you got down in the ground.'