0.8 (part 2)

Sorry if this seems a bit different, I'm writing on my computer so yea that must explain it. (read chapter before this first!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

'I remember exactly what I said; come on baby girl I'm going to make you feel so special. And I did. Many times. But let's not rush into things and start with the beginning.

We laid down on your bed, my pants already off, and my underwear too. I quickly took your clothes off too. It all went so fast.

Before I knew it I heard you moaning my name. Me pushing myself inside of you more and more.

Your moans got louder, harder. I started to went faster and harder. Having you around me felt so so so good.

I was about to reach my high, and I knew you were going to too.

With a few more thrusts I came. And you did too.

We did this again, and again, and again. Until we were tired and started cuddling, falling asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up with you in my arms, you staring at me in shock, me staring at you in shock too.

I can still hear you whisper "Did we really do it" and me nodding yes of course.

You didn't seem sad about it, you actually looked happy. But all I could worry about is how this was going to destroy our friendship, and my headache of course.'