0.8 (part 1)

(SMUT SMUT SMUT)

Niall's POV

'So let's go to your sweet 16, it was amazing I tell you. You were wearing little black dress, (I couldn't help myself sorry) and you looked stunning in it.
W

hen I close my eyes I can still see you in it.

We danced that night, had a couple of drink. Yes, drinks, we never cared about the rules, we just made our own. We got drunk as fuck, but I remember every single detail of what happened that night.

We played truth or dare with a bunch of girls and Luke.

Of course it was just an innocent game but there was this one single question that Luke asked, making it a bit less innocent.
He dared us to of course, do it.
I wanted to refuse but before I knew it you grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.
I couldn't believe this was happening.
The girl of my dreams taking me upstairs to have s ex.
I pushed you hard against your door once we were in your room, making out with you roughly.
Y

ou started to get into it pretty quickly because you already started to take of my pants
You went down on your knees to take them of completely, but when you looked in front of you you saw my hard one right in front of you through my boxers.
You bit your lip and pulled down my boxers.
Me, being a holy virgin, didn't know what would happen.
But fast after only moans could escape my mouth.
You did so well that only in a couple of minutes your mouth was full of my c um.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this sucks but it's only part 1 of ?? And I promise next chapter will be full of se x
Lol thanks bye x