1.5

Niall's POV

'When I woke up with you in my arms again, the day couldn't get any better. You were already awake so I kissed you softly and said good morning.
You got closer to me and kissed my chest as your hid your face in the crook of my neck. I kissed your head and held you even closer. Our bodies were pressed against each other, we fit into each other perfectly.
You left kisses all over my neck, sucking on spot slightly.
A soft moan left my mouth. You let out a giggle against my neck.
I pushed you against the bed so I was on top of you, having full control. I slowly took of your top leaving kisses all the way down to your panties. You nodded and I took off your panties.
I quickly got up again and took off my own boxers making you look down and bite your lip.
I took of your bra and kissed your boobs softly. I slowly sucked on it, leaving a mark and letting you moan.
I got up so I was facing you, kissing you softly. As you kissed back I slowly slid my dick into you.
I slowly trusted up and down, getting small moans from you.
You quickly told me to go faster, so I did. Your moans got louder and your bend your back, so I knew you were close.
I whispered in your ear to come for me, and so you did while moaning out my name.
This pushed me over the edge and made me come too.
We spend the rest of the day just cuddling together, it was great.'