0.4

Letter 4
Niall's POV

'I remember our first party we went too, of course it was a bit lame, but we were only 13 & 14 so of course it was lame.
I remember dancing with you all night long. It didn't have an ending. I felt so special because the girl I like is dancing with me!
Oh and you danced like the best.
B

ut still, even though it was the lamest ((is that even a word lmaooooo)) party ever, you made it special. Like everything, you made everything special and I loved it.
I watched you smile all night, looking deep into your eyes. Your beautiful eyes. God bless your eyes, I could stare at them for the rest of my life
We sometimes kissed and of course people stared at us because, why would people dance all night without being tired.
Well my feet hurt after we got home, but it was worth it. It was worth it all.
We both got home, I of course walked you home. Your house wasn't far from the party and your house wasn't far from my house.
Of course, like every movie and book, I kissed you goodnight.
I quickly walked home, thinking about what happened that night. I never wanted to forget it.
When I got home I literally jumped in bed, still daydreaming about you.
I thought about how I should have asked you to be my girlfriend. But around you, I was way too shy.
I would just wait for the right time, the perfect moment. And it still wasn't there. I was still not sure if you liked me back. Yes you kissed me sometimes, but I thought it was just because you were my friend.
I quickly grabbed my phone to see if you were still awake. And if course you were, you always said you were awake 24/7. Sometimes it seemed like that too.
We texted all night long, of course I didn't want to go to sleep but I was so damn tired.
It was all for you.
The love of my life.'

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, my school just started and it made me tired & busy but I'll try to update more xx