13

《Yeah, I know, I updated late. Sorry》

Alice's pov
___

Grell took her death sythe and collected the cinematic records of those who were killed by Clara. "Hm, these are so b-o-r-i-n-g! But at least I'm here with you, Bassy~" She flapped her eyelashes at Sebastian.

Sebastian shivered, "Just continue your job." He lifted up Clara, "What do you want me to do with her, my lord?"

"I don't want to kill her, yet." Ciel flipped his bangs out of his face, "I'll question her for what we're looking for later."

Abigail glared at me as if she wants to yell something to me. Instead, she just whispered it to Ciel.

Ciel flushed, "That's right... Sebastian, what was that scene you did with Alice?"

Sebastian's eyes widened, "What ever do you mean...?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Alice even knows what I mean, right?"

I hid my red face behind Sebastian's back. "I...uh..."

Abigail chuckled, "We accidentally saw you guys... and it disgusted us."

"It was simply what we had to do to get in, my lord."

"You took it way too far then what you had to do, Sebastian." replied Ciel. "I don't want little demons running around my manor!"

"I understand, my lord." Sebastian said shamefully.

"Kyaaa! This is the first time I've seen Bassy put on such a face, he's blushing with embarrassment!" Grell put her face in front of Sebastian's and then in front of mine. "If you have Bassy's babies, I will take them if they look like him."

A fist of Sebastian's hit Grell square in the face, "I didn't make her pregnant nor I will, do you understand?"

"Loud... and... clear," she spoke through her broken teeth.

"Enough with this talk," Ciel said. "Let's question Clara in a room somewhere about whom we are looking for. "

***

We went to the nearest bedroom and locked ourselves in there, not including Grell.

Clara's eyes opened up, "Wha- what's happening?"

"Clara," Cielo started off, "I have one question to ask you since you are familiar with everyone, do you know anyone who bares the name of Nickson?"

"Nickson? The one from England?" She sat up on the bed, "He's the head of this company... why do you ask?" Her hand reached from her behind pockets.

"He's my best friend, I came to get a job near him-"

Pow! She tried to shoot at Ciel but Sebastian caught it with his hands, "Nickson doesn't have any friends, liar! You work undercover, don't you?"

Sebastian smiled, "Shall I kill her, my lord?"

Ciel rolled his eyes, "do it, she's no use to me anymore."

Sebastian threw the bullet at her, breaking into her skull and killing her. "Now then, let's find what we are looking for."

***

Abigail pov
__

According to everyone who knows Nickson says that he has been missing for days.

"What do you mean missing?!" Ciel barked at a guy.

"It's exactly what I said," he took his cigar out of his mouth, "one day he was here, the next day he disapeared."

"Tch!" Ciel was getting annoyed by these non-specific answers. "Do you know how he disappeared?"

"Nope."

Ciel clenched his fist. "Fine, Sebastian let's go-"

"I know how he disappeared," said a woman with red short hair, she was speaking french. "Clara took a knife and stabbed him right in the chest. She took the body and dumped him into the river with weights attached to his ankles so he wouldn't swim back up."

"That's one crazy chick," said the man.

"I should've known," Ciel turned around without saying thank you. "Sebastian, Alice, Abigail; you guys will search the harbor, I'll be writing the letter to the Queen."

"Yes my lord," we bowed and made our way down to the river.

The Seine River is a very popular river because you can see the Eiffel tower as you row down this river. At night, the river is crowed with people, so how did Clara dump the body?

"This river is quite filthy..." Sebastian said looking into the water as he rowed the boat. "It looks like it's common to dump things into this river."

Alice put her hand in the water, "Humans are such filthy people. I'm not going into this river."

"Neither am I." I said.

Sebastian let out a deep sigh, "it looks like I have to go." He took off his tail coat, vest, leaving on his shirt, and dove in.

As Alice held his stuff, she stared at him in the water.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a frown, "What? No."

"Liar, you're blushing like crazy." I smiled. "It explains everything."

"You can't let the master know! Please!" Her cheeks turned red.

"So," I crossed my arms, "When did it start?"

"What start?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Your relationship."

She explained to me from the time she got her hickey up to what recently happened. "What about your relationship with Ciel?"

"W-what relationship?" Bloody hell, she figured me out.

"You guys are always staring at each other and you guys are always close to each other." She smiled.

My face turned hot, "that doesn't mean anything."

"I'm not stupid, Abigail. Let's just keep this a secret and never tell the boys nor the other servents." She held out her pinky.

"Fine." I pouted as I held out my pinky and shook it with hers.

Just right after we let our pinkies go, Sebastian came out of the water. "I found him." He pulled up his head.

"It looks like the murder happened recently." Alice concluded.

Sebastian threw him on the boat and got on. His eyes widened telling us that something was wrong.

"Sebastian? Are you okay?" I asked.

"The young lord..." he got up and looked into the distance, "he's in trouble!"