4

Alice's pov
___

After giving Ciel shivers, Percy skipped upstairs. My master gave an annoyed look, "There's something about him that reminds me of Alois, but he seems more... b*tchy."

"My, my, Young master," Sebastian was surprised by his response.

" What ever," Ciel flipped his hair, " Alright, here's the plan: Sebastian and Alice, go figure out what happened to those people. Abigail and I will follow Percy Halice and see his next move."

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bent down.

"As you wish, master." Abigail and I bowed.

I followed Sebastian up the stairs, we lightly stepped on the red carpet. He sniffed the air, looking if the lost souls were nearby. "This way," he grasp hold of my hands, locking his fingers with mine. He guided me into a room with navy curtains and a small pure silver chandelier. Their was a huge king size bed with blue sheets and black roses on them, and a huge black rose carpet. Percy's room?

I closed the door behind me. Sebastian was already looking through the room, through all the drawers and cabinets. He pulled out a note written in black script, "Ah, I found it."

"Hmm? What did you find?" I walked closer towards him.

He closed the cabinet, " It's a note of all the people who has been missing these few days." He folded it and placed it in his inside pocket.

"Do you think that the current missing people are located..." I lost my thought once I heard Percy's voice grow nearby.

With no hesitation, Sebastian took my arm and dragged me with him under the bed. He put his finger to his lips making a soft shh, his red eyes glowing in the dim light.

The door noble twisted and opened the door. Percy toppled on the bed, a thud was made with each shoe he kicked off his feet. He made a loud sigh, " I can't believe you invited all those people, Charles, I asked for only 7 guest. Those mutts might turn us in for taking people away."

Charles undressed him, "But it doesn't matter, our contract obligates to grant you're wishes and protect you."

Demon?

Percy stood up in his night gown and slippers, "I know, just send everyone home while I'm in my cubiculum"

"Of course, my lord. " They exited the room.

We stood up as the door shut. " So he has a contract with the boy?"

"I believe so," Sebastian grabbed the bed with on hand and lifted it up. " I feel like there is something usual about those two, I couldn't sense Percy's soul as he was walking to his room. I'm not even sure if he has a soul...."

The light reflected on a silver handle on the flat floor. There was a door that looked like it led some where.

"The missing people... they are here." Sebastian said.

Abigail's pov

"Everyone!" Charles walked down the stairs, " I would have to make your exit from the building l, it seems like the master is feeling ill."

People started to make their exit out of the door. Meanwhile, Ciel and I were lurking around in the the upper floor.

"Where is he?" Whispered Ciel, " I swore I just saw him enter here." He opened a door that was labeled in latain, cubiculum. "Secret room?"

"It seems like he has his own private room where he keeps his files..." I moved my brown bangs to my ears. "I shall go in to investigate, if he asks for a reason, I'll just say that I needed help with something."

"Alright, I'll peek inside to see if something suspicious will happen."

I turned the door knob and took a look inside. The curtains were drawn and it was pitch dark in the room. Is he not in here? I took a step inside.

Suddenly, cold hands grasped on my wrist. I was spun around and into the arms of Percy. He bared his teeth, smiling, and took my chin, "How naughty are you, knocking before entry?"

"Let her go!" Ciel flicked on the lights.

"Or what?" He smirked arrogantly. "Like you could do anything. Also, why would you care about a mere servant?"

"Mere servant?!" I roared, "I am not some mere ser-"

Sealing my words, he forced his soft lips on mine. "Keep your mouth shut, demon."

Ciel clenched his fist, angrily blushing. "Stop playing games, fool. How do you know that she's a demon anyways?"

"Isn't the answer simple? I'm just like you, Ciel." He raised his head in what I thought was because he felt confident or superior, but I was wrong. He had a demon contact on the right side of his neck; Solomon's seal (6 pointed star) surrounded by rose thorns all colored in gold.