7

Alice's pov
____

The young master toss and turned in his bed during the midnight hour. I went to Sebastian to tell him that something is up with him. As we knocked on his door, he stayed very quiet.

Sebastian slowly opened the door, "Master? Are you alright?"

Ciel was entirely rapped in his blanket in a corner of his bed, shaking with fear. "W-who's there?" He quavered.

"It's me and Alice," Sebastian took five steps into the room and tried to reach out to Ciel. "Did you have a nightmare or-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Ciel slapped Sebastian's hand out of the way. Ciel shivered with fear whispering "kill them" and "is this hell?". The shimmered red on both eyes.

"Sebastian?" I whispered in his ear, "What's of the young master?"

"It seems like he has a nightmare," he whispered back, "but there's something else about him-"

Pow! A gun shot was just fired into the air.

I hurried and turned on the bed lamp, "Master, it's okay." We should of turned on the lights a long time ago.

"I-" Ciel returned to his normal state and frowned. "I swore I saw something weird," he claimed. "I will go back to sleep then."

"Goodnight young lord," we bowed and left the room.

At nine past two in the morning, I heard hacking and coughing. I cracked open the door. "Uh, are you awake m'lord?"

Ciel vomited blood onto the floor. He coughed as he continued to throw up from his insides.

"Young lord?!" I rubbed his back. "Are you okay?"

Sebastian and Abigail came rushing through the door. They both gasped at the sight of Ciel throwing up.

***

At nine in the morning, Sebastian announced that Ciel is ill and he needs someone to watch over him as he completes the paperwork for the master.

I obviously couldn't do the job for I am going to clean the house today. Abigail was the only one available so she took the job of watching over the master.

Abigail pov
___

"Relax Abigail, I'm fine," he said as I tried to fluff his pillow. " I have a mere illness."

"A mere illness? It looks serious to me."

"Sebastian said it was a side-effect from getting greedy with souls." He sat up, "I never want to eat another soul again."

"Don't say such silly things, my lord, eating souls is much better than eating food that you cannot taste-"

"I don't care." He said in a stern voice as he sat up. "I am going to get some water."

"I'm afraid that you cannot do such things." I got up and tried to stop him, but he got up. The moment he got up, he lost his balance and fell on top of me.

"Ngh?" he rose his head from my chest and started to blush madly. "It's so... I apologize!" It's so what?

A knock sounded on the door, "Young master?" It was Sebastian who looked at us with a smirk on his face. "Oh, I apologize for interrupting, but your fiancé Elizabeth is going to visit your town house today. Abigail, would you do the honor of changing the young master while I feed Taylor the cat?"

Ciel stood up and held out his hand to help me up, looking to the side with... embarrassment? Perplexity?

I took his hand and stood up, "Okay, Sebastian."