It Was You!/What Did You Do To Him?!

Lounzel's POV

Mumther and I went back to the tower with me still crying over... you know... Harry. He's all in my head! I can't shake him out! He was all amazing and he treated me so well. Like a prince in one of my fairytales.

I actually thought that he might like me! I guess I was wrong. Dead wrong! Right now me and Mumther are on my bed with her picking out the flowers, beads, and everything else that the girls placed in my hair. Those girls were so sweet of doing it.

Now my hair was now back being long with nothing holding it up. "There back to normal the way it should be." I feel more tears coming down my cheeks. I don't want everything back to normal! It's not fair!

"Mumther, have you ever had your heart broken?" I asked her.

"Yes I did flower, it was an awful time." She told me.

"Really? When?" I looked at her.

"When you left this tower. I told you that he'll will leave you didn't I?" I looked down in shame. "Oh don't make a big deal out of it." She stood up and started walking out of my room. "Now, wash up for dinner. I'm making hazelnut soup." I looked up her in shame. "I really did try, Lounzel. I tried to warn you, what was out there. The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine. It destroys it." She shut my curtains and walked away.

Yay. Soup, it always cheers me up... did you get the sarcasm? Painting, singing, and being with Harry make me feel better! Not soup! I saw that I still have the flag Harry bought me in the kingdom. I looked over and Kevin who was by my side with is head on my hand. I flopped on my bed while hugging the flag. I sighed deeply looking at the ceiling. I see something odd, I look back to the flag with the star then back to the ceiling.

Then all of the sudden I see a star starting to glow on the ceiling then I looked to the side and another one was glowing then another then another. Like I painted my room to have certain spots for them. Soon enough my room was glowing. I feel the world is spinning, like I'm having flashbacks.

-----18 years ago -----

I was in a crib there was a mobile with a star that looked like the star on the flag. Next to it was a woman and and man starring at me. The woman took me into her arms and the man puts a crown on me.

I heard the woman say, "You're gonna be a great prince Louis, and you'll find you true love when you have that special feeling."

----- The day I met Harry -----

I put on the crown that day! Kevin said it didn't look right! I didn't know what it was!

---- The day in the kingdom near the picture of the king, queen, and the prince ------

The prince looked exactly like me! With the eyes, the hair, the... well everything!

---- present time ----

I feel a little dizzy and I felt myself going backwards. I didn't see what was behind me I just had one hand on my head and the other behind me. I finally felt myself falling on my dresser and looking at the stars in my room. Seeing them shine brighter than ever.

"Lounzel you alright? Lounzel?" I heard Mumther calling me. "Lounzel what's going up there?" I breathed heavily and walked out of my room holding the curtains back.

"I'm the lost prince." I mumbled.

"Lounzel you know I hate the mumbling! So please speak up." She said.

"I'm the lost prince! Aren't I?!" I looked at her in anger. Mumther looks completely shocked. "Did I mumble Mumther? Or should I even call you that?" I said with my teeth gritted.