Healing the Hand

Mumther Caroline's POV

I tried to follow Lounzel and Harold but I can't they're too fast. A man said where to find them, I'm at the spot where he told me.

I have Lounzel's dagger in my hand. I hear breathing but its not them it's two girls. They're wanted too.

"You let him get away!" One said.

"Well sorry I was cuffed to you and you kept on pulling me along I couldn't keep up!" Said the other.

"Oh girls! If you don't want to fight like cats, how about thinking for a second." I show them the bag. They point their swords at me. "Oh stop it!" I threw them the bag and smiled when they saw Lounzel's crown. "If you got everything you need I'll better be going."

"What's in it for us?" The first one asked.

"Revenge of Harold Styles." I said showing the WANTED poster.

Harry's POV

Why was Kevin smiling? What does Lounzel mean when his hair doesn't just glow. Lounzel said we had to wait until his hair dries. We build a a fire and he told me to sit down and relax. HOW CAN I RELAX?! He starts to wrap his hair around my hand. "Are you sure you know what your doing? Ow."

"Sorry, and yes I do I cured my mumther a billion times. One more thing just don't, don't freak out." He looks at me and I nod. He started singing the same song when we were in the cave then his hair glowed

Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the Fates' design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine

He opened his eyes they look so... so beautiful and so blue.

Then I took the hair off my hand. Okay he's freaking me out! My hand is good as new! I'm about to scream but Lounzel stopped me.

"Please don't freak out!" He covered my mouth. I took his hand away and looked at him.

"I -I'm not freaking out your freaking out! Man that was weird how long as it been do that exactly?" I said quickly.

He giggles "Well forever actually. But mumther said when I was just born, someone wanted my hair so badly they cut a piece off." He pulled his hair back a showed me his hair that's been cut. "So if it gets cut it turns brown and loses its power."

"Do you miss your mum?" I asked.

"NO! Yes. I don't know! It's really confusing!" He sighs and puts his head in his hands. I saw him peak out one eye from his hands then pulls his hair back. "So Harry Edward Styles is you real name. Why did you change it?"

"My parents didn't like Harry so that's why." He looks at me for a few seconds then I finally said. "I think we need more wood."

"Ok." He said.

Lounzel's POV

Man I think I like this guy he's not that mean just gentle. "Well I thought he'll never leave."

"Mum?" I looked behind me and mumther was right there. "Mumther what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came back to the tower early to see my soon to be 18 year old. But you weren't there. So I went out looking for you now I found you come on let's go home." She grabbed my wrist and started to drag me.

"What?! No! I don't wanna go back there I've been on this wonderful journey and I learned a lot already. I've even met someone." I whispered.

"Yes the wanted thief I'm so proud now let's go."

"How could you say that about Harry! He's change, he's not mean he's very kind. I think he likes me." I whispered the last part.

"Likes you? Please, Lounzel, that's demented. This is why you never should have left. Dear, this whole romance that you've invented. Just proves you're too naïve to be here. Why would he like you? Come on now -- really! Look at you!

She lifted up my hair. I look at it and how I dress. Is it that bad?-- "You think that he's impressed? Don't be a dummy. Come back with mummy"

Mumther ... she started to sing but I stopped her.

"NO! " I yelled at her.

No?!

Oh. I see how it is.

Lounzel knows best

Lounzel's so mature now

Such a clever grown-up mister

Lounzel knows best

Fine, if you're so sure now

Go ahead, then give him this

She pulled out Harry's bag that I thought I hid very well. "How did you --" I started.

This is why he's here!

She shows me the weird object I placed on my head, wondering what it is.

Don't let him deceive you!

She wraps Harry's bag around me and spins me around. Then throws the object to catch making me look down on it.

Give it to him, watch, you'll see!

"I will!" I shouted.

Trust me, my dear

She snaps her fingers and smirks.

That's how fast he'll leave you I won't say I told you so

-- no Lounzel knows best!

So if he's such a dreamboat

Go and put him to the test

"Mumther wait!" I tried to stop her rant about Harry.

If he's lying

Don't come crying

Mother knows best...

And with a blink of an eye she was gone.

"Hey Lounzel can I ask something? So if my hand is cured with your hair will it give special powers?" I heard Harry from a distance and I started to panic. My back is turned to him and I put the bag behind a tree so he won't find it. "Hey you okay?" He asked.

I turn to face him "Oh sorry I was just daydreaming. But it's nothing that's actually important. Oh great more wood!" We both helped out each other then I got a piece of wood stuck in my finger. "Ow!" he rushes over to me.

"What happened?" He reaches for my hand.

"I got a piece of wood in my finger and it hurts." Showing him.

"Stay calm I'll pull it out."

He grabbed my hand and he pulled out the splinter. "Ow!"

"Sorry." We looked up at each other and smiled. I yawned and I laid down on the ground. I felt arms around me I looked up and it was Harry sleeping with his arms around me. I go in a little more. Okay it's official!

I

Am

In

Love

With

Harry

Styles!