I've Got A Dream

Lounzel's POV

I was having a blast running around and having the best time of my life but I remembered mumther and started to cry I'm gonna regret doing this to her. "Hey what's wrong?" Harold asked and sat down next to me.

"I'm in so much trouble! That what's wrong! If I do something wrong mumther gets really mad. Sometimes she yells and punishes me." I said.

"But I thought you wanted to go outside." He put his hand on my leg.

"I do but... I feel different in a good way. You know what I'm saying?" I asked him while starring into his eyes.

"Yeah. I do. How about this: we go back to your tower and pretend we don't even know each other! You'll be with your mum and the deal will be off. Cool?" He grabbed my hand and started to walk back from where my tower was. I looked at him with a shocked look.

"What?! No! I want to see those lanterns!" I whined.

"Aw c'mon! What does it take to get my bag back?!" He looks so angry at me.

I pulled out my frying pan "I will use this." I threatened.

"Okay! Okay! Let me ask you this. Are you hungry?" I looked at him confused but as he said that, my stomach growled. "That answers that question. I know I great place for lunch." He asked.

I giggled. "Yeah. Okay. But Where is this place?"

"Oh don't worry. You'll know it when you smell it." He pulled me along holding onto my wrist.

**** Mumther's Caroline POV ****

I'm walking along the pathway grabbing things for Lounzel. Paints, food, clothes, everything he needs to survive but I was stopped dead in my tracks when a horse jumped in front of me. "Aw its just a stupid horse." Without a rider. "Oh no Lounzel!" I started to head back to his tower. When I got there I yelled up for him. "Lounzel let down your hair!" When I got no response, I got worried. "LOUNZEL!!!" I ran to the secret pathway up towards his room. I finally made it but he's no where to be seen. I looked everywhere. And started to cry. My precious flower! He's gone! I had tears in my eyes as I searched the tower. Then a light shined in my eye, it was underneath his stairs.

It was a bag. It had paper in it saying

WANTED! HAROLD STYLES!
£59.50
Dead or Alive

Then I saw another thing I pick it up. It's Lounzel's crown! Oh No! Harold Styles might of taken him! I went to his kitchen and pulled out a dagger that Lounzel doesn't know about and headed out. Don't worry my flower... mummy's coming.

Harold's POV

Lounzel and I are walking down finally I saw the diner I told him about.

"There it is 'The Snugly Duckling' most wonderful food here."

"Well... I do like ducklings and the name!" He smiled.

"Yay!" I smiled back with fake enthusiasm.

We walked in and I shouted at the owners. "NIALL!! ZAYN!! YOUR FINEST TABLE PLEASE!!" He gasped and held out his frying pan to everyone. Probably because of all the criminals inside. Many people are stepping on his hair, someone actually grabbed his hair.

"That's a lot of hair." He told me.

"He's growing it out." I said.

Somebody pushed me to the wall. It was Niall and Zayn. "Is this you?" I moved Zayn's finger.

They still can't get my hair right. "Man you gotta be kidding with me. No it isn't!"

"It is him!! I want the money!!" Someone said.