I'm Outside!

Lounzel POV

Man that frying pan really hurt, good thing it's healing already. Currently I am pacing around my tower. Where's Mumther? She's suppose to be here an hour ago.

"Lounzel let down your hair!" I sigh in relief. There's she is. We did the same process we did earlier this morning. I need to tell her about the man in my closet. I hope she doesn't get mad.
Okay, deep breath  Lounzel you got this. Just go and talk to her.

"Mumther remember you said I can't go outside because its too dangerous? But I have always see these lights that come on my birthday." I started pacing around all panicked. I stopped and looked at her. "Do you think they are meant for me?" I asked.

She just laughed at me and looked at me like I had many heads. "The stars? No Lounzel there not for you. Did you bump your head or something?" She looked over at me concerned.

Yes... I thought to myself

I shook my head in denial. "No. I know they're not stars because stars come out in the night sky. These float in the air and light up the sky."

"When did you first realize, these lights then?" She asked.

"On my fifth birthday... while you were asleep. And when it came to my sixth, they came back!" I tried to sound proud of myself. "Also you're wrong about another boys. I've read some many fairytales about princes sweeping off the princess and they're nothing like you said. They don't have pointy teeth, a pearly white smile and I think they're very handsom-" I started to run over to my closet ready to take away the chair all excited.

"Lounzel what are you talking about? Is someone here? I'm the only person who knows you live here by yourself. And also who would find this place? Both you and I are they only ones that know about this place. No one should've found this place because this is your safe space." She walked towards me and I started to get worried.

"-can you listen to me please. Just for a moment. I get that I am you're precious little flower but all I wanted it to do something that is not the same routine everyday. It could be different if I just take a step out-" I tried to finish but she yelled at me.

"YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING THIS TOWER EVER!!!!!!!" I gasped and pulled my hand back. I had tears in my eyes feeling defeated. "Great now I'm the bad guy." She said rubbing her head.

I sighed. I looked up at her rubbing the tears away. "Actually for my birthday mumther, I have something else instead of going outside."

"What would you like dear?" She looked at me.

"Can I have some more paint you get me? The kind that has so many bright colors? I'm working on a painting of us because you like it when I paint us. But I ran out of bright colors." I said with my voice lowered.

"Lounzel that's a 3 day journey. I can't leave you alone for that long." She stopped and smiled at me. "But anything for you! My beautiful little flower." We said our 'I love you's' and goodbyes. And she waved to me and went on her way

Now to get the boy! I grab the chair, placed it in the middle of the room. I opened the door and fell face first on the ground. Owch! I put the boy in the chair and I wrapped my hair around him so he can't leave even if he tried. I ran to my room and waited for him to wake up. I also hid his bag. He will never find it!

Harold's POV

I wake up in a chair wrapped in... Hair? I heard footsteps running around. I start to struggle then a voice came. "Th-the more you str-struggle, will ma-make it harder." The voice said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "W-who are you and how did you find me?" I heard a voice asked and I looked everywhere for where it came from.