Secrets Are Out

Harold's POV

When Lounzel and the men and women stopped singing, they started dancing and joking with him and it's actually really cute. Cute was over really fast because some guards came in with Brit. Behind them were Eleanor and Perrie handcuffed... oh no that can't be good. I grabbed Lounzel and jumped over and hid behind the counter.

I jumped when a hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder. It was Niall and Zayn. They lead me and Lounzel to a place behind the bar. They pulled a stick that made a passageway.

"Go on live your dream." Niall said

"I will." I smiled.

"Your dream stinks we're talking to him." Zayn said... Oh

"Thanks for everything." I saw Lounzel kissed both Niall's and Zayn's cheeks. We started walking down the path in slience. It was really awkward. Finally I decided to speak up.

"So why do you want to see the lanterns?" I asked.

"I've been in the tower for 18 years I've always thought that they were meant for me." He said shrugging.

"Well you wanna know why they always come every year?" He nodded. "It all started when a prince was born, the prince had sea blue eyes and blonde hair. On the prince's birthday the king and queen lit a lantern to show how much they loved their son. That same night a woman took the child and left. Now for the prince's birthday, which is tomorrow the king and quern will light a lantern then the whole kingdom will join wishing when the lost prince is found."

Lounzel's POV

Mumther didn't say anything like that she always said they were nothing, but they're something! I feel the ground starting to shake. "Uh Harold?" We look back a horse and many guards and a horse are coming towards us "HAROLD?!"

"RUN DON'T STOP FOR ANY REASON!"

As we ran we made it to an area with a water dame. "Who's is that?" Asking about the people behind us.

"They don't like me." He pointed at the guards.

Two girls broke down a door then spotted us. "Who's that?"

"They don't like me either."

Finally a horse. Really? A horse?! "Who's that?"

"Let's just assume the everyone here doesn't like me. Except you, right?"

"Yea I like you. You might need this. Here." I gave him my frying pan. "Use this."

"Ok what do I- what are you doing?!" He screamed as I threw my hair onto a piece of wood acting like it's rope. I jumped off and landed on the next ledge.

"Harold look out!" Many guards came his way but he started to fight them with my pan.

When all the guards are out he said "Man I need to get myself one of these." The horse came right behind him.

"Harold! Look out!" I screamed and he turned around and started fighting the horse.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!!!" Harold yelled but the horse knocked the pan out of his hand and went flying. "How about 2 out of 3?" He asked kindly.

"Harold!!" I throw my hair and his hand to grabbed it. I pulled him and he started to swing. "Harold look out!" He was about to get hit by swords, but I pulled up just in time.

"Ha! You should see your faces cause you look-"

THUMP

"- ridiculous."

"Hold on!" I yelled.

I heard the dame breaking! I pulled Harold up and started running. He grabbed Kevin and my pan. Some rocks came down and water is coming in quick. I try to hit the rocks I saw Harold's hands on top then slides off. His hand started to bleed. But he just went underwater finding an exit.

It's no use for him. I tried to go down, but Harold stopped me.

"It's no use it pitch black down there." He pushed my wet bangs out of my face.

"This is all my fault if I hadn't left my tower we wouldn't be in this mess!" I start to cry. "I'm so sorry Harold."

"Harry." He said.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"My real name is Harry Edward Styles." He admitted.

"I have magic hair that glows when I sing." I shrugged.

"What?" He looks at me weirdly. Then it dawned on me.

"I HAVE MAGIC HAIR THAT GLOWS WHEN I SING!"

Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine

I quickly sang as the water reached to our necks and we breathe in trying to stay alive. Let's hope for the best. My hair glowed and Harry said 'wow' underwater but my hair showed us the way out. When we were pushing the rocks away his hand met mine. But we quickly pulled away.  Finally his hand got out and we pushed on the rocks. The rocks fell and we landed into the stream.

We got our breathing back. Oh my god!We're out! I hear Harry talking to Kevin. "Why does his hair glow?!"

"Harry?" I tried to get his attention.

"How long as it been doing that?!" Harry kept asking Kevin.

"HARRY!" I tried again.

"WHAT?!" He yelled confused and concerned.

"It doesn't just glow." I pulled my hair from the water looking at Kevin and nodded. Kevin smirked at him.

"Why's he smirking at me?" Harry asked very scared.