15

******Camila's POV*****

"We're going back to the mansion for the next few days, maybe even weeks. No ones is to leave that house at any time. No one gets out, no one gets in. Our only job is to protect each other. No one is separating us from each other again. Everyone clear?"

Dinah and I had gone back to her house to meet the girls. I wanted everyone to realize that this that was real this time. With my, our baby on the way, we had to precaution. "So we're going back to the mansion" Lauren asked, Normani cuddled up to her body. "Of course we're going back. I've already talked to Simon and we have had security raised to protect all of us. If he can't get to me or Dinah, he will come for one of us."

Ally spoke up next. "What about our families? Whose going to protect them?" "I talked to Simon about that" I said. "He's having people watch over them and protect them. Everyone in your household has been accounted for and their lives will go on as if nothing happened or nothing is happening. Nothing will go wrong if we all follow the plan and they don't know they're in danger. Are we clear?" All the girls nodded in agreement.

I hated to come off as the over protective girlfriend, but I had to be. Someone had to take these threats seriously, and I felt entitled to do so. "Mila, your pacing makes me anxious" Dinah whined. I hadn't sat down since dinner. I was just so stressed and nervous about everything. Our safety, our careers, our preparation for the baby. Was I even ready? "Karla" Dinah calls next, and that makes me stop in my tracks. "Yeah babe?" "I want to talk."

I move to sit at the edge of her bad, and she moves her head to my lap. "You need to stop stressing yourself out." Dinah gently cupped my cheek, stroking my skin softly. I placed my hand on top of hers and reveled in the closeness we had been missing when she was gone. "Can you blame me for being worried? My baby is on the way." She pulled her hand away quickly.

"This is my baby too, Camila. I am just as worried about their safety as you are. This isn't about just you or me, or even the girls anymore. Our kid is coming and you don't even think I'm scared? I am terrified. But I'm not letting anyone make me hide anymore. I've been hiding for too long now."

I just started pacing faster, pulling at my hair. "I know all of this, Dinah" I yell, refusing to look at her. "Then stop ignoring the facts. Life is happening to us and we have to be ready for it. We're about to be fucking parents, for God's sake." "I fucking kn-" I pause and turned to Dinah. She was crouched over the bed, holding her head. She started to go down slowly to go down, and I sprang into action.

"Woah Woah Woah" I say calmly as I keep her on her feet. "Help me lay down, please?" I just nod and lay her on the bed, feeling frantic. "What's wrong baby? Should I call the doctor? Can I get you anything here? Does the baby feel about? Can yo-." She placed her hand gently over my lips. "A cold wet rag and a Midol will be fine" she smiled weakly. I ran off as I quick as I could.

By the time I had what she needed, and I had tripped up and down the steps several times, hit my head with a closet door, and slipped on carpets. When I got back to the room, Ally was in there with her. I could always count on Allysus to take care of my baby girl. "Dinah?" She waved me in, and I handed the rag and medicine to Ally. "Thank you, Al" I sighed, and she just smiled and continued her work.

We sat with Dinah for a while, trying to calm her breathing. "What hurts Dinah" Ally asks calmly. "M-my head." I sit next to the bed and grab Dinah's hand, and she squeezes mine tightly. "The medicine I'm about to give you should help right away, and the cold rag should release some tension. If this doesn't work within the next ten minutes, we'll get you to a hospital. Okay? In fact, I'll call the doctor just to notify him." We both just nod and Allt leaves us, patting my shoulder reassuringly before walking out.

We sat there is silence for a while, me running through my thoughts and her occasionally squeezing my hand. "Camila" she whined, pulling me closer to the bed. "What's wrong, babe? How can I help you?" I felt so defenseless. She was now writhing in pain, and I knew it was only adding to the stress of her body. "Sit still baby, p-." Her back arched roughly as she screamed; tears poured down her face.

Before I could even scream for help, her father had ran into the room. Ally, Lauren, Normani, Masi and several other family members filed in next. "We gotta get her to the hospital" I say, and everyone springs into action. People are grabbing jackets, cars are being filled, and then Dinah is being carried out of the house.

As soon as she's outside, the ambulance hits the corner and she's lifted in. "Parents and the father can come" the nurse says, but I'm stopped when I try to enter. "What the hell? That's my kid!" She just looks at me like I'm crazy, "I highly doubt that." "That's my fucking girlfriend you homophobic piece of-" Dinah growls out, cut off by her own screams. "Either you leave or we can't help her." So I jump off. "I love you Dinah!"

And they pull off. Just as the turn the corner, my phone buzzes. I freeze, praying. I hope it's not starting again. I can't. "Camz" Lauren calls, but I can't answer. She runs beside me and grabs my arm. "C'mon Camz, we gotta go. For Dinah, okay?" I just follow, forgetting about the message for now. My baby girl and my unborn child had to be my number one concern. Without them, I'm nothing. I just got them back, and I refuse to lose them again.

When we get to the hospital, half of her family is taking up the waiting area. "I love my in-laws" I sigh out happily before running to the front desk. "I'm looking for Hansen?" The man looks up slowly, "Unless you know the father or are the father, you may not enter past this point". Again with this dumb shit. "Listen buddy, my girlfriend is there sick and I need to see her. Our baby's life is at stake." "Are you the dad?" I just chucked dryly. "You think having a fucking dick makes you a dad? If you don't provide for your child and his mother, than you're nothing more than a fucking sperm donor. So it shouldn't matter because I am going to help her raise that fucking child. That's my baby."

Everything was all too familiar. From Dinah being in the hospital and all the way down to me about to beat the shit out a front desk worker. "The patient is resting, but go in. Her parents are already waiting." I ran down there as fast as I could. I expected everything to be fine...but I could tell something was wrong.

Terribly wrong.