12

*****Camila's POV*****

"Jesus, my feet hurt so bad" Dinah whined as we walked to our room. I could tell she was having a hard time. Having to waddle places was different from walking. And then add the weight of a small child? That just seemed cruel to me. "Well, I'll make you a deal. When we get to our room, we can take a bath in the jacuzzi tub in the room and I'll massage all the sore parts of your body". "Really?" "Of course baby".

The girls had gotten us one of them good rooms. Jaccuzi tub, banging balcony view, and a king sized bed for my queen. I was still unpacking our stuff while she was sprawled out on the bed. "Mils, come cuddle with me" she whined. My baby had had a rough day back. The least I could do was give her all my attention.

"How may I serve you queen?" She just smiled and gestured to the bathroom. "I could really use a warm bath with my baby girl. What do you say Mila?" As sweet and innocent as her face looked, something about the way her body language and voice projected dripped with seduction. Not that I'm complaining though. I just I knew it was going down tonight, and she was gonna get it.

When the water finished, I stripped down in front of Dinah and watched her eyes scan my body. "Wanna do that again for me?" I smirked and then walked over to her, lifting her shirt and kissing her stomach. "Damn, you sexy as hell when you do that" she whimpered slightly. She wriggled out of her shirt, but struggled when it got down to her pants. I stopped kissing up and down her body, seeing her face flushed with embarrassment.
"Please help me?" "Of course darling". I pulled her pants down, kissing her bare thighs when I did. "I missed this. I missed you" she moaned, playing with my hair. "I love you, Dinah". "I love you too. But please stop, I'm pretty sure I could cum from you just kissing me like that". I move up and peck her lips. "Are you sure you don't want me to take you up on that offer?" She glared, but burst out into laughter. "Just help me to the bath".

I had rose petals on top of the bubbles floating on top of the water. I lit some candles and had them on the sink. "Here baby, let me go in first so I don't lay on our baby" I said, stepping in with her standing in front of me. "We'll go down together, slowly". I helped her sit first, and then I slid down behind her. She leaned back and sighed contently.

"It's so nice being home". "Yeah, your town wasn't the same without you baby" I whispered as I kissed her temple. "No Mila, I mean with you. She turned slightly so she was on her side, looking up at me. "Home is where my heart is. And you... you'll always have my heart". God, I love this girl.

I cupped her cheek and brought her lips to mine, her tongue forcing its way to mine. Although Dinah had gone without love for a while, she had also gone without all the hot sex we were having. I haven't had sex with a pregnant woman before, though. I mean, I haven't had sex with anyone other than Dinah. "Baby" I moaned as she bit down on the side of my neck. "Yes Mila?" She was rubbing circles on my thighs, and I could barely keep my eyes open and my moans in. "We... We gotta... Jesus Christ! Dinah!" I couldn't think with her sucking on my neck like that.

"Have we ever done it with you... pregnant?" She just shook her head no, playing with my hair still. She was really trying to get it tonight. "Baby, seriously. We have to make sure it's safe for you and the baby". "Oh god, fine" she whined as I helped her out. "Hey" I started, cupping her cheeks. "Once we know we're doing this right, you'll get yours. Cause I plan to give it to you all night long".

We got out of the tub after getting clean, and seeing her like this just made me hot. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck gently. "God, let's look this up quick or I'm gonna just have to take you now". "That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" "Mm, take your sexy ass to your phone and look that shit up real quick. Papi's getting impatient". She just kissed my cheek and playfully slapped my ass as she walked towards the bed. "Baby" I whined, "Stop making me want you".

~~~~~MATURE CONTENT AHEAD(ONE SHOULD HAVE HOLY WATER NEARBY)~~~~~

*****Dinah's POV*****

I laid down on the bed and started to look up safe ways to "do the deed" so that we didn't hurt the baby. I guess I was taking too long though. Before I could even react, Camila had started kissing down my thighs. "Little eager aren't we Papi?" I tease. She just mumbles in agreement, teasing her tongue over my center. "Mmm. Is that all you got baby?" She looked up at me and smirked at my challenge. "You have no idea what I've been waiting to do to you".

Camila buried her tongue into me, and I couldn't help but scream out. Her tongue hit all the right spots in me. Her nose hit against my clit just the right way. "S-slow down Mila". Pressure built in my stomach as I tried to hold back from my release. When I tried to push her away, she just wrapped her arms around my thighs and lifted my legs over her shoulders. The her she was flicking her tongue and hitting that spot in me over and over made me weak.

"Fuck! Right there!"Just as I was about to cum, she pulled away. I looked down at her, glaring at her. "I told you not to challenge me, D" she smirked. I just groaned a pulled her up to me. "You're so beautiful" I mumbled between kisses I left on her lips. "You're one to talk" she chuckled, "gorgeous girl".

She kissed her way back down my body again. She started at my throbbing pulse point, to my hard nipples, down my swollen stomach, and finally to my sensitive clit. My hands flew back to her hair and I knew I couldn't hold it back this time. "Cum for me, Dinah" she hummed against me, driving three fingers into me suddenly.I screamed her name and shook with pleasure racking my entire body.

"How was that?" I just inhaled deeply in an attempt to catch my breath, "C-Come here". Camila kissed me again and slid her tongue against mine, letting me taste myself off of her. "Ready for bed?" "Oh no, we're not done. I want you to ride my face". She just moaned and put her tongue on either side of my head.

"Babe, I don't w-. Oh, God yes!" I thrust my tongue into her wetness, moaning at the taste. She thrusted against my tongue as I flicked against her hard clit. I held her hips still as I slid a my fingers in her. Camila continued riding my fingers while I sucked her clit. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I lifted my eyes up to look at face as she came against my fingers, her cum flowing onto my face.

"God, Dinah" she laughed, laying next to me. "Was it good for you?" She just smiled kissed my neck where she laid her head. "I'll be feeling you in me for days". I held her closer to me, cover out bare bodies with the blanket. "I love you Camila". "I love you too Dinah". And with that, we went to sleep together for the first time in a while.