Christmas P2

Bee's pov

We finished playing Truth or Dare , then we all ran upstairs and jumped into our PJ's.
Almost everyone had a onesie on.
We all looked so cute !!!
We got a movie and made some popcorn.
I sat beside Mitchell on the couch. We cuddled with the bowl of popcorn in my hands.

Sean's pov

I served the last bowl of popcorn, I looked at all my friends.
Bee and Mitchell cuddling, Stacy sat against one of the couches, the couch H and Parker are chilling on.
I grab my bowl and walk up to her and take a seat. "Hey beautiful" I smile as I sit next to her. She blushes. "Thanks handsome" She says as she grabs some of my popcorn.

Stacy leaned her head on my shoulder, I leaned my head on hers.
She lifted her head up and kissed my cheek. I blushed

I move my face so our lips meet.

"You to get a room" Devon giggles as we lean away.

After the movie finished the movie we got into our sleeping bags and got ready for bed.

Stacy's pov

It was really late and in sure everyone is sleeping. I slowly ,carefully tip toed past everyone. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water.
I looked into the outside work and watched the clouds move past the big moon that filled the sky.
All the twinkling stars that shined throw the darkness of the night.
"Stacy what's bothering you" I spin around and see Sean standing there, starring at me. "Just , thinking" I sigh as I look back outside of the window.
"That's not all, what going on" He asks me as he stand beside me. "It's just, I can't believe that Graser got taken over by Sydney so quickly" I sigh as I think about when I saw him in the halls that day. "What do you mean" Sean asks me.
"I saw him in the halls one day, totally changed, black leather jacket, gel hair. I didn't even recognize him until I herd his voice" I tell Sean. "And he's dating Sydney, she really has him under her spell" I say. "Don't worry he's probably fine" Sean tries to calm me down. "How can you say this, I want him to be happy, that's not happy, that's him being controlled" I complain.
Tears filled my eyes as I crashed in Sean's arms.
"Stacy, it's ok, I'm here" He soothes me. "Don't let go" I whimper. "Don't worry, I've got you, and I don't have any plans on letting you go" He whispers.

After about 2 minutes of being in his arms, I up as he asks me.
"Want to be my girl friend" He asks me. "I thought you'd never ask" I smile as we kiss.
It was passionate and a little heated.

He pinned my against the wall.
But we toned it down so no on would hear.
After a while.
"Let's go back to bed"  I tall him as I grab his hand and walk back to the living room where we are all sleeping. We got comfy , then he warped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head onto his chest.

My eyes busty open at the thought that
ITS CHRISTMAS

I sit up and
"It's Christmas" I exclaim as Sewn sits up , frightened by my scream. Parker falls off the couch.
Poke jumped onto Joe. Bee'd hugging Mitchell and Will is scared behind Jordan.
"Oh yeah it's Christmas" H exclaimed.

After a while , when he woke up we started to exchange our gifts.

"Oh thanks baby" I smile to Sean as I see he got my a cute necklace with a dog paw on it !!!!

Joe's pov

I open the gift and see the thing I've wanted most.
"Poke I love it" I exclaim as I hug Poke. "I knew you wanted one" Poke smiles , knowing he did well.
He's right I really wanted a new whisk. "And here I got this for you" I tell him as I hand him the bag. "Joe this is beautiful" Poke giggles as he see's the shirt. It's red ,with a Pokedigger minecraft smile and a minecraft eyes that are on his skin.

Will's pov

Jordan loves his gift.  I got him a new pair of head phones and a cute picture of us for his wallet. Jordan got me smug that says 'your hotter then what's in this mug' ☕️
That gets me every time !!

Bee's pov

The necklace Mitchell got me is amazing. And the onesie is adorable. I see a huge smile spear of Mitchell's face as he see's what I got him, this may seem wired but I got him a gift card to his favourite restaurant and girl friend gift cards. I made them , they have things like, Free kiss , free hug and free cuddle time.
I know he loves spending time with me so I thought it would be perfect.
"I wold like to use this one please" he smiles as he hands me the card saying
Free Kiss
I smile as he grabs the back of my head , bringing our lips together.
It was passionate and amazing.

Devon's pov

H got my a really cool rose sword. It has a cool red pedal like blade and a stem like handle. It's fake but cool. "Thanks H" I smile as I hand him his gift. He smiles as he see's his minecraft Axe. "Awesome" he smiles as he tries to whack me with it. I jump back as he stops it right before it hits my face. He breaks out in laugher. "Did you really think I'd hurt you" he asks , still laughing. I giggle with him.

Parker's pov

I walk up to a lighting H, he's hanging with Devon. "Here H, merry Christmas" I tell him as I hand him his gift.
"Oh I love this" I says as he loose at his new red plaid, onesie.
"And this is for you Parker" H says a she hands me a gift bag. "Is it a puppy" I joke as I pull the paper out. And lightly scream as I see what I got
"A JEFFERY ONSIE" I exclaim as I jump up and down libel a child.
"Thanks H" I say as I jump into his arms. Giving him a tight hug.
"No problem buddy" he says , hugging back.

How was that???
GrapePlays is really am I right ???
I knew sometime in this book they would get together sometime in the book.
Now they finally did!!!
How has your Christmas been??
Got anything good???
And good YouTube Merchandise???
I got a new iPod , a selfie stick, the amazing book is not on fire, a panda onesie, new ear buds and a art set !!

Have a good day speedsters
Until next time
From the one and only Alleyflash