Having fun with friends

All of a sudden i hear....

"CANNON BALL" and i look to see Parker run and a a huge cannon ball into the pool end with a BIG SPLASH .Me and bee laughed ,then i felt something touch my foot ,i look down in the poo and see Parker swimming beneath us  .after about an hour i was swimming and i saw Graser on the edge of the pool and Sean sneaks up behind him. What do i do do i let Sean push Graser in...."Graser look out" Graser spins around and Sean scared him but when he took a step back he fell into the pool.

Graser pov 

I hear stacy yell look out but when i turn around and see Sean he scared me and when i took a step back i fell into the pool.It wasn't a big deal because we are all wet and i was just about to jump in.Under the water i see stacy swim under the water next to me .we both go to the surface ."Graser are you ok" Stacy asks me with a little giggle in her voice. "I'm fine i was just about to jump in anyways"

Bee pov

I was lying down on a beach chair , trying to get a tan when then a shadow covers the sun."Hey I'm trying to get a tan here" I tell the person,when my eyes focus i see it's Stacy, "sorry Bee i had a really good idea for a pic of all of us jumping into the pool and we take the photo as we jump off the ground" Stacy had a good idea so we tell the boys then get set up , we used stacy's phone and we get into a line on one side of the pool ,we put a 10 second timer so we can get ready.when it hits 1 second we all jump in the air and Stacy's phone takes the photo. I hope it turned out. We landed in the water we all bobbed back up and laughed .Stacy got out of the pool and looked at the photo and the a giant smile came on her face."Yes it turned out" Stacy yells for joy ,she jumps up and down then puts her phone down and dose a runs and jump into the pool. I was sitting on the side of the pool with Mitchell ,we we talking with our feat in the water. I had my black and yellow sunglasses on ,then Mitchell took them off my head and puts them on and dose an impression of me. "Hey I'm Bee i like nutella and oh o Mitchell don't trow me in the pool" I look at him with a confused face."What do you mean don't trow me into the pool" I ask Mitchell as he stands up and walks over to the deep end and i follow him ."Why do you think i took you sun glasses" Then.... "Oh no don't...."  Mitchell picks me up and throws me into the pool and he jumps in after me.When we got to the surface we laughed and we noticed that a couple of the guys were laughing with us .then see Stacy waving at me wearing my sun glasses "really Stacy" i ask her ,she shrugs and takes them off.

After half an hour some of the guys walked off with Graser leaving only a couple of us left.then after a couple minutes Will comes running and dives into the pool."Will whats wrong..."i got cut off whenthe guys came back armed with water guns and starter sparing everyone.I dove under the water and Will gave me a single to come to the surface ."Bee if we can make it to the side of Graser's house we can get something that will help"Will tell me as we run to the side of the house hoping no one  would wet us . "the hose" I say as he unravels it and we make our way back to the pool area where the water war was still in motion.Will was the one holding the hose i am beside him.when Graser see's us and runs and starts to squirt i yell "ATTACK" Will starts to squirt everyone then me and Will one the water war because Gaser called truce . "yay" Me and Will said said and high fived.Then we both laughed.

Stacy pov 

i'm lying on a beach chair reading my book when i notice Graser come and sit on the beach chair beside mine and asks "Want to play our own truth or dare" He asks me , I look up from my book."Sure" i say putting my book down in my bag. "Ok truth or dare"."Dare" I tell graser "I dare you to down a full bottle of Dr.Pepper" Graser tells me as i go into the cooler and grab a Dr.Pepper bottle and walk back to Graser.I look him in the eyes , i take a min and then start to drink. after 10 seconds it was gone."OMG Stacy" Graser says looking at me. i blush. "I down bottles of soda with my cousins and Parker , so i'm a pro" Graser looks surprised. "Ok truth or dare" i ask him "truth" He answers me  ."whats you favorite thing to draw" I ask him. Graser takes a minute to think. "the ugly little robot"  we both laughed and smiled 

<Skip to walking home>

After the party i'm walking home with parker , it was more quiet the usual ,me and Parker usually talk a lot .Then....... "Do you like Graser" Parker asks me .I stop and Parker stops."Why would you think i like him" i ask parker. "Because when you were talking with him i saw you smile ,a smile that i haven't seen on your  face in a long time in a long time" I give him a really confused face ."i smile" i tell him. "Yeah but not that smile......oh forget it" .After we started walking again. when we reached our house we waved and went inside.Do i like Graser.....wait what am i saying he's just a good friend i think as i take off my shoes and walk up the stairs and into my room .I set om my bed and open my phone to see  got some texts from Graser.Maybe i do like him......