Changes

Stacy's pov

As I walk into star bucks I stomp my boots on the carpet letting all the snow fall onto the carpet below me.
I look up and see Graser waiting for me in a booth. I walk over to him.
"Hey Stace" he says

After we order our drinks Graser scoots over to me and cuddles with me. I giggle a little. He smiles as he grabs something out of his pocket. "Stacy I've been meaning to ask you this for a while" he tells me. "Will you marry me" He asks me as he shows me the ring....

i get snapped out of my thoughts (Yep that was all a dream) as i bump into someone

"watch where your going, nerd"
I'm shocked by who hissed at me.

It was Graser
He had a black leather jacket on and didn't look like himself.

Wow, he changed quickly.

that day went by so slowly i was so tired and just wanted to watch youtube.

i got home and flopped on my bed.

I got bored and looked throw my camera roll

I see some pictures of me and Graser

Tears Come, down my face .

"You go I'll stay, you can keep all the memories , I thought I was the best thing that ever happened to you. I thought you loved me the most" I sing as tears roll done my cheek and I look at all the Cute pictures and texts from Graser. "I don't know why I cry but I think it's cause I remember for the first time , since I hated you, that I used to love you. I don't know why I cry ,I don't ,I don't, I don't, I don't know why I used to love you" I sing.

Tears fall as I stand up and look outside into the cold ,rainy outside world. I sigh.

"I don't know why I used to love you, I don't, I don't , I don't" I stutter as I fall onto my bed and cry.

Then there was a knock at the door, then a moment of silence.

I slowly got out of bed and walk down the stairs.
I slowly open the door and look who it is...

I was surprised to see Sean standing there , he saw my face , then he opened his arms up and I ran in.
"Stacy don't worry" Sean soothed me down. "S-Sean, Sydney is, is...." "Sydney is Sky, Parker texted me then I came over here" He explained to me.

That night was rough.

But Sean and I talked for a while about the Sydney problem. We talked on my bed. Then after a while when it started to get late , we watched a movie in my laptop. Then I think I fell asleep on Sean's shoulder. I don't remember.

But all I know is when I woke up I was laying in bed . My laptop was on my desk and there was a note on it

Sweet dreams Stacy
Put you to bed then went home
See you at school

-Sean

I smiled as I read the letter.

He's cute....

I thought as I walked to school

How you guys like this chapter???

Sorry I know it was sad but the next chapters will be all festive and stuff!!!

I'm getting excited for the Gaming Christmas!!!
I have tons of ides for it !!!
It's going to be a blast

Until next time
From the one and only
Alleyflash