Bar Fight

I'm so sorry for being gone for so long! Life has been busy. But I hope this chapter makes up for it, it's longish!

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading! :D

~

"We should go out." Louis said with mischief in his eyes.

"I don't know..." Zayn said unsurely.

"C'mon Zayn, we don't have the boys and we haven't gone out in forever. Honestly you could use a drink because your turning in to a dick!" Louis said chuckling narrowly avoiding a smack to the back of the head.

Zayn chuckled,"Fine! I could use a drink after having to hang with you all day!" Now it was Louis's turn to smack Zayn. He succeeded in smacking him in the arm.

"So it's settled tonight we drink!" He stated triumphantly.

Zayn chuckled. He was actually happy to go out, it had been a few months since he had a proper drink.

Louis was ecstatic. He was finally going to go out! No worries, no stress. It was going to be perfect.

~

"Louis! Hurry up!" Zayn exclaimed, Banging on the bathroom door.

Louis walks out o the bathroom with a smirk,"What's wrong pretty boy? Was I hogging your mirror?" He walked pat Zayn and he smacked his arse. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"For hogging the pretty boys mirror," Zayn smirked, not missing a beat.

Louis stuck out his tongue and went to put on his shoes. While Zayn took a leak and did a final look check.

Zayn was waiting at the door. Louis came bouncing down the stairs. Zayn opened the door and was heading out the door when Louis smacked his butt and bounced past him. Zayn chuckled at Louis antics.

~

They were seated at the bar. No one had really recognized them except the bartender. He asked for and autograph for his daughter which they gladly did.

Zayn and Louis talked about how they missed their family's, how the boys have changed since they started spanking them and how different everything is.

They were enjoying remising when all off a sudden this guy in his mid 20's started yelling from across the bar.

"Hey! You're from One Direction right?! And you with black hair your dating that fine pieces of ass from little mix right?!" The man slurred obviously drunk.

Zayn had his hands clenched in fists and he was breathing heavily. Louis put a hand on his forearm. "Just ignore him Zee, he's drunk and not worth it." Louis said patting Zayn's arm.

Zayn nodded and took a swig from his beer.

They guy kept yelling stuff at them but they just ignored him. That is until he stumbled over to them and started running his mouth.

"Oh are you guys on date?! I thought you had girlfriends?" He was standing next to Zayn and he could smell the alcohol.

Zayn just took another swig trying his best to ignore him.

"What pretty boy you afraid of me?" He said nudging Zayn.

Louis was trying his best to ignore the guy and make conversation with Zayn. Because that guy was after getting a reaction from Zayn.

"Well pretty boy tell your girlfriend to call me when she wants to f*ck a real man."

Zayn turned around to face the guy who had a smirk on his face.