Chapter 49

Now my neck open wide, begging for a fist around it. I'm already chocking on my pride so there's no point crying about it. - Halsey

Harry jolted awake his eyes wide and red from the tossing and turning, he looked at the clock besides him with a slight haze to his mind. It was four in the a.m almost causing Harry to groan and fall back to sleep but he remembered what had waken him up.
Hastily grabbing a gun from the bedside table he stayed where he was sat right up against the creaky head board.

There had been a crash of something that didn't sound to far from Harry's room door.

It was too silent now, his grip tightened on the metal of the gun as he quietly got up from his bed, he strained his ears to hear any distant sounds but to no avail, it was only until he heard a scream that he ran out of the room down to Brianna and Zayn's room.

When he got there he aimed his gun just as he felt something cold press against his head, he didn't look to the side only keeping his eyes the man who had a knife to Brianna's throat, he had promised himself if he dragged his friends into this none of them would die, except for himself.

Although he didn't know Brianna too much, he knew that she meant something to both Christina and Zayn.

"I know you won't shoot me," Harry began keeping his eyes strained onto the blade pressing against Brianna's throat, one wrong move and blood would surface. He momentarily thought about where the fuck Zayn was but decided it wasn't too important, "Andrew wants me alive, so..." Harry, in vast movements spun the man around my his hand that was holding the gun.

Whilst shooting at the man who had Brianna in his arms.

Thankful that he heard a clang on the ground he turned to see if Brianna was okay with his foot placed firmly on the man's chest, no surprise it was the man at the bank. Fortunately she was, as for the man that had threatened Brianna he wasn't breathing.

Raising his gun at the man he chuckled when the bank man began to quiver, it caused enjoyment to spread within Harry watching him freeze as fear coursed through his body causing him to go frigid in his spot.

"Please, I have a family-"

"Consequences. You never think about the consequences do you? It's a shame," the green eyed male paused pressing down on the trigger, not fazed by the loud ringing that went off in his ears, "it'll end up killing you." He finished removing his foot.

"Pack your things and tell the others to the same."

                                •••

"Why exactly are we leaving?" Niall asked as he helped load the trunk of the Range Rover, it was new one. Harry wasn't stupid enough to bring his own Range Rover where they probably already knew his drive license, with his connections he was able to get one with no charge.

"They know where we are, it's not safe for us to stay here." Pressing his lips together as he started the car waiting for everyone to get in. Harry could sense how uncomfortable Brianna was around Zayn so he motioned for her to sit in the passenger seat.

"So what's next?" Zayn questioned meeting Harry's eyes in the rear view mirror.

"We fuck things up." It was silent after that, not even the radio was playing as they continued to drive down to where they needed to be.

Harry knew exactly where Andrew and his minions were, he only had to pretend that he didn't, so when he saw a car following them he knew that they were only there to ensure that Harry didn't know where he was going, so he made sure to turn into a dirt road. Smirking when he saw the car keep going straight instead of continuing to follow them Harry made a u-turn now driving through a forest.

The only thing was they had to make it to New York in less than a week.