Chapter 48

You can shoot a man and be called a criminal, but you can shoot a million men and be feared 

"We need to make sure everything goes as planned." Liam muttered staring at the building in front of him,
his hands were bit shaky, he was always the one to go along with the illegal things they did in the last but this was bigger than those.

"Stop worrying Liam." Zayn muttered loading the gun in his hand, a concentrated. Liam turned to glare at Zayn but stopped when he saw Brianna wincing as she held onto the side of her head.

"Hey you okay?" Zayn turned to look at who Liam was directing the question at but quickly turned around when Brianna looked up.

"Yeah. I'm fine, lets just get this over with."

"Alright Brianna, you stay in here and wait for any cops that may come here. Shoot at any of them that approaches." Harry instructed stepping out of the car as Brianna climbed into the front seat.

Each of the boys tucked whatever weapon they had into their waste like as they smoothly walked past security, they had covered up their tattoos to make sure the judge mental pricks weren't too alert.

Waiting for Harry's signal the boys looked around spotting where the cameras were. Once Harry had pointed one finger downwards at the side of his thigh Liam walked away from the group heading over to the employees only door, taking out his phone and pretending to make a phone call.

When another finger was out down Niall slowly approached where the security was standing making sure not to look to shady.

A third finger and Zayn made his way to where the main cameras were.

A fourth one and Louis was tugging on his gun besides Harry.

And with the final finger chaos broke loose.

Guns were pointed with people screaming and running. Harry saw Louis approaching the lady at the front desk and saw a security guard reaching over to push a button, that's when the first bullet went off.

Niall quickly caught the man before he fell grabbing whatever he had in his holster.

He could hear Zayn shooting at the cameras as Harry smirked watching a man in the corner watching him intently, the room went silent for a moment before Louis began screaming at the lady who was being hesitant to give any money.

In the silence everyone's eyes followed Harry as his boots crunched over the broken glass that had been shot.

He raised his gun to aim it towards the man's head, before lowering it and shooting his knee. "You tell Andrew I'm coming for him." His voice was deep as per usual but there was an unknown emotion hidden in it.

Hearing the man groan in pain was music to his ear, the distant sound of sirens going off in the distance giving him an impulse of adrenaline as he motioned calmly for the boys to follow.

He has a grim smile on his face as he saw Brianna start up the car before the boys jumped into the he car dumbing he bags of cash into the trunk.

Although Harry didn't need the money, seeing as he had far too much of it himself he needed to ensure that people new about them. He needed to be on every news outlet known. His plan was to make sure Andrew Yen got his message, even if it caused a mass destruction behind him.

•••
"And we're on the lookout for the following people that were involved in a bank robbery-"

A grin grew on Harry's face as he cut off the television.

Perfect

Liam however was practically dying next to Harry, talking about how they were stupid not to wear mask or anything. Niall only slapped a hand over Liam's mouth seeing as Harry got annoyed easily and if Liam didn't stop Harry would probably stab him, literally.

"Relax Liam, no ones gonna catch us." Liam once again tried to glare at Zayn but stopped when they heard the door open from the bathroom in the motel and Brianna came out.

A sense of deja vu swept over Liam but he shook it off asking Brianna if she was okay much like earlier. It wasn't his fault she was paler than usual and looked as if she was about to faint.

"Brianna-" Harry began after Liam looking up noticing that she didn't look too well. Not that he cared much, but Christina would so he had to make sure.

"Yeah m'fine, I've just been a little out of it since the car crash incident." Zayn perked up at that his eyebrows furrowing, "what the fuck are you talking about a car crash?" Brianna rolled her eyes muttering something under her breathe.

"What was that?" Zayn asked standing up as Brianna looked up from the ground.

"I said, like you'd care." It was Zayn's turn to glare at someone, who of course was Brianna.

Harry rubbed his temple throwing a stack of cash at them and then Niall and Liam.

"All of you go ask for two more rooms, figure out who's sharing with who. Just go." Harry didn't want to snap at anyone so he figured them being out of his sight would be the best thing.

Brianna grabbed Liam's arm dragging him out of room, making it obvious to who she was sharing a room with.

Niall shook his head at Zayn who was fuming as he followed after them.

Louis only stared at Harry, "I guess I'm allowed to stay?"

"You're the only sane one." He replied shutting his eyes but snapping them open when Louis spoke.

"You really care about her." And maybe letting Louis stay wasn't the best thing to do.

"Whatever you say." He knew him too well to continue the conversation, he knew what triggered Harry and what didn't so Louis only turned on the tv throwing his legs on the rest of the sofa throwing a bag of chips at Harry who only glances at it, thinking of what there next move would be.

[i was way too lazy to edit this so sorry for any mistakes.]