Chapter 2

Mr.Yen rolled his eyes at the group not bothering on saying anything and returning to the papers on his desk.

Once the one with curly hair gave me one last smirk he followed, what I'm assuming was his friends, to the back of the classroom.

After that the rest of the period seemed to drag on, I had finished the worksheet about ten minutes before the period ended, but not feeling like doing more I pretended like I was still working.

Once the bell rang Brianna practically pulled me out of the classroom, "What the fuck was that back there?!" My eyebrows creased together with me shooting the brown eyed girl a confused look.

"Harry, the one with that group, he smirked at you." After I still looked at her like she was crazy Brianna sighed muttering something under her breathe.

"That group, stay away from them. They're nothing but trouble. Especially Harry, the one you were looking at, drugs, alcohol, parties, players, gangs. Bad." She was talking to me as if I was some child but in some kind of sense I could see why. And it wasn't as if I was looking at him alone, I was looking at them all.

I mean, I wasn't looking at them that way, just analyzing them. Was I not allowed to be curious?

For Brianna's sake I nodded with my lips pressed into a straight line.

"Will do."

After that little talk Brianna seemed to drop the subject, currently we were heading into the cafeteria and Brianna was quick to introduce me to her friends, there were five of them three guys and two girls. Gabby, Reid, Jacob, Ian, Damian, and then me and Brianna. I had learned that two of the boys were gay and dating, Ian and Jacob to be exact. It was cute actually, Jacob seemed to be the sassy in control one and Ian was the one who just stare at his boyfriend with fondness with love displayed in his eyes. I always supported people like that, homophobics were always a disaster in my eyes. Love is love and if the couldn't see that then that was their problem, trying to ruin something so beautiful was the actual sin.

Damian and I had been talking and I found he was funny, cute even. Gabby was alright, a little quiet but she was cool you could say.

Brianna had informed me that she was just shy at first, Damian had the next class with Brianna and I so Brianna had told us to go without her because she had to run to the bathroom and fix her makeup.

Science was the next class we had, and it was okay I guess, science wasn't my thing as well, mainly history, English, and social studies.

However Brianna and Jacob kept me entertained constantly throwing notes onto my desk. The teacher was absentmindedly speaking about things that I'm pretty sure no one in the class was listening to.

-•-
"See you tomorrow." I murmured to my new group of friends lazily walking over to my moms car. Once she had driven out of the busy school he smiled at me, "How was the first day?" Shooting her an awkward smile I briefly nodded, "It was fine. Met some new people." She seemed to drop it at that, if I was being honest my off attitude was coming from that curly- Harry.

The car ride was short and silent, to which I was grateful for all I wanted to do was go and lock myself inside of my room until dinner.

Which was exactly what I did, my dad was of course still at work and wouldn't be able to join us for dinner.

So here I was eating in silence, the only sound was the clashing of the utensils and dish ware, down chewing and drinking here and there but it was normal.

My head seemed to drift to those green eyes that locked with mine earlier, they were honestly beautiful and deep. They seemed to hold a devious glint in them, and it was driving me insane.

My phone suddenly beeped and I knew I wasn't supposed to have my phone at the table but my mom simply sighed waving her hand in dismissal when I looked at her.

The text was from Brianna who had asked if I was up to a party next weekend, it was actually perfect timing because my car would be coming in.

"Hey mom..?" Looking up to meet my eyes it almost killed me because of the different eye color.

"Can I go to a party next weekend?" I wasn't going to even try and hide it from my parents because thy always managed to pull through and find out everything. Humming my mother nodded which surprised me, usually she would take time to think out the reasoning and then give me an answer.

I knew she was only trying to make up for the move, she knew I was mad about it and this was a way for her to make me happy.

I should've told her she was wrong but instead I mumbled a small thank you to her before agreeing to the party with Brianna.

I was going to enjoy the little freedom I was receiving.