Chapter 7

What do you guys ship? (One direction or not)
-----------------------------------------

Christina's POV

Yesterday had went by a breeze when I left Harry's flat no one but Cory who had left later on to meet up with Lucas was home leaving me to just laze around by myself.

Today was Sunday and nothing particular was going on, my mom and dad had went to work and Cory was in his room doing homework, whereas I was hanging half on my bed and half on the side of my bed. My mom had asked me to meet my neighbors today but I'm too lazy, I knew she'd be upset if I didn't do so, which would lead to my father being upset so with the thoughts in mind I huffed and pulled myself up with much hesitance.

I didn't bother checking up on Cory because he was old enough to be left alone, plus I'm pretty sure he's doing his own thing.

Once I made it outside I hissed under my breathe when the sun merely blinded me.

I didn't know which neighbor they wanted me to meet but I'm are as hell not meeting everyone.

So I decided to go across the street, when I got there I knocked on the door patiently waiting for someone to answer and if no one did then hooray for me, I came out here for nothing.

Whilst I was staring of in space the door has swung open and someone began to snap their fingers in front of my face.

"Oh I'm sorry..." My voice trailed off and my eyes slightly widen when I saw the person in front of me, he had raven black hair and I could tell he was apart of Harry's group of friends, I think his name was Zayn.

My immediate thought was to run back over to my house when he smirked at me, I already had Harry to deal with after he snogged me and now I don't want another one to hunt me down, all they seemed to do is get you with their smirk huh?

"H-Hi." Why do I always stutter? What's wrong with me? Sure he was sculpted like a god but in my opinion he didn't compare to Harry, wait.....

What am I even saying?

Shaking my head I turned my attention back to Zayn who was staring at me intently, "Are you alright? You keep blanking out." Simply I nodded not sure if using my words would be the best thing to do.

"Is there a particular reason you came here?"

"Oh um, my mom wanted to know if you an your parents would like to come for dinner." Zayn hummed in response his eyes trailing over me, and to be honest it made me uncomfortable.

"I'll let them know, I saw you leaving the party with Harry." My eyes widen and I could feel myself taking a step back, I could've sworn I saw his eyes soften as if he was sympathizing me, I've only been here for two weeks and every time Harry's brought up people give me a pitiful look.

"Hey, don't worry just checking. Harry's, well I'm sure you've heard rumors." Taking another step back I got ready to leave but he opened his mouth once more an almost upset look on his face, "Tell Bri I said hi."

And with that I rushed back to the house making sure to lock the doors.

-•-

"Christina! The neighbors are here!" My mom's shrill voice came from downstairs and I could hear Brianna mumbling something into the phone.

"Yeah, Yeah continue." I muttered back into my phone beginning to leave my room and heading downstairs, I knew my mother wouldn't like it I even set foot into the dining area with my phone on me, I just wanted to see her reaction to Zayn.

She hated tattoos, to her it was a meaningless concept and it ruined someone's appearance. I knew Zayn was trouble, not as much as Harry, but I knew she would flip because of him. At least when he was gone.

"Oh Bri?" Making a sound of acknowledgment Brianna yelled something at who I'm assuming was Lucas.

"Zayn says hi." I heard her splutter into the phone and I only hoped she wasn't eating or drinking anything.

"What?! Why were you talking to him?!-"

"Hey Christina." Jumping from the sudden voice behind me I spun around to see Zayn, with a phone pressed against his ear as well.

Did he want me I greet him back?

"Hi Zayn.."

A chuckle left his mouth at whoever was on the other line of the phone.

"Calm down Harry." Before I could react to his name Brianna screamed into the phone.

"Christina, he's at your house?! Run fucking run! What part of stay away from them don't you get?!" Her voice was distressed and I didn't get the whole deal of it.

"Brianna, calm down. Blame my mom." Zayn had hung up and was now smirking at me and before she could say anything else he snatched the phone out of my hand and even though I didn't look serious, or wasn't going to be taken serious I glared at him.

"Hey Bri." I could hear shouting on the other line and suddenly his smirk turned into a frown, was there something I was missing?

What was going on between them? I heard Brianna tell him to give me back my phone but I was afraid of her reaction, it wasn't like it was my fault but Brianna would quickly assume it was.

"Christina, come into the dining area..." My mom's words trailed off when she got a glimpse of Zayn, and the way her eyes widened but she stayed silent meant she would endlessly talk about him tomorrow.

Oh joy.

"Bri I've gotta go." Not waiting for her to reply I quickly hung up the phone when seeing my mothers impatient look on her face.

Zayn followed me into the do ohm room making sure to take a seat in between his mom and me. Cory was sat in front of Zayn but he wasn't paying any attention to anyone, he had a dazed look on his face and I had to lightly kick him when Mother glanced at him.

We all sat in silence, well the adults didn't but us teens sat quietly all lost in our own world. In any other case mother would've scolded us for not being polite and taking to Zayn, but I'm pretty sure she didn't like him and didn't want us talking to him.

My thoughts immediately went to Harry. When he kissed me, I don't know how to explain it. I felt something but I don't know what. He was my first kiss so how was I supposed to know what it meant?

That was the absolute annoying part, not knowing. All my life I've been okay, I didn't question anything and just went with it, went with what my father told me, went with everything.

But in matter of two weeks he walks in makes me question everything. For crying out loud I only know his full name and the rumors that I've heard, and they're rumors. So basically I know zilch about him.

It wasn't long until the Malik's left and Mother was going off about Zayn.

"Did you see his tattoos?! What parents would let there child get a tattoo, let alone a bunch of them?!" My father quietly agreed and I pretended to listen intently, occasionally nodding to keep mother pleased.

"Disgusting, utterly disgusting." Pressing my lips into a straight line I didn't nod this time, my parents didn't seem to notice and Cory was too caught up in ignoring the whole conversation to care.

But part of me wanted to tell Mother nothing was wrong with Zayn, that nothing was wrong with having tattoos and that it was his body and not hers. But subsequently I knew that my mind was already on Harry.