Chapter 3

After awhile, Alexis fell asleep against Kurt's chest.  He stood up and carried her into her room. Kurt gently laid her down in her crib and gave her her blanket. Alexis stirred a bit, so Kurt rubbed her back and she fell back asleep. Kurt let out a sigh of relief. He quietly shut Alexis' bedroom door. He went around the house and turned off all of the lights. Finally, he put his pajamas on and went to bed.

"Three hours of sleep, here I come," Kurt said.
________________________

He was right about that.  Pretty soon, at 5 o'clock am, Alexis started crying.  So, technically he got almost 7 hours of sleep. Kurt got out of bed and walked to his daughter's room.  He walked in and picked up Alexis.  She cried into his chest.

"D-daddy...," she sobbed.

Kurt stroked her hair.

"Shhh...  You're alright.  Daddy's right here," he cooed.

Alexis continued to cry.

"What's wrong, honey?," Kurt asked softly.

Alexis sniffed.

"I-I m-miss P-Papa!"

Kurt held her close to him until she quieted down a little.  He tried putting Alexis back in her bed, but she clung to him like her life depended on it.

"N-no!  I wanna sleep wif Daddy," she cried.

Kurt nodded.

"Alright, Lex," he said.

He picked her up and carried her into his room.  Kurt laid her down on his bed and then climbed in.

Alexis scooted over to Kurt and put her head on his chest.

"Daddy?," she asked.

Kurt looked down at her.

"Hm?"

"Will you sing to me, pease?," Alexis asked.

Kurt nodded and started singing 'You Are My Sunshine'.  Pretty soon, Alexis was asleep.  Kurt kissed her head and then turned out the light.  He scooted down into the covers and covered himself and Alexis up.

He looked at the picture of him and Blaine and sighed.

"We love you, baby," he said.

Blaine turned out his lamp and fell asleep with his daughter on his chest.
________________________

So, I know this probably isn't that great of a fanfic, but I'm trying.  Let me know!!  I'm serious!  Comment!  I promise you I'll read it!

~SaraLiz36~