Seventeen

I ran all the way home without stopping. I don't know where Theo is or if he's coming back here. My mom and dad are asleep which is good because if I saw my dad I would have broke and told him everything and Theo would be in trouble. My father raised my brothers to never hurt their mate and my sister and I never to take it. Right now he likes Theo and I need it to stay that way.

Luke gets home five minutes after I do and barges right in to my room. He's pissed beyond belief. Great the one sibling I like is mad at me.

"Swings now!" He exclaims and heads outside. In the backyard we have two swing tied to a branch of a tree. They are next to each other and face away from the house. As a kid I would sit on the swings and read, do homework and talk. And when I say talk it was usually to myself or Carter. But sometimes when I needed brotherly advice Luke and I would go to the swings and talk. Nick too but mostly Luke. He can be very wise when he's not a giant goof.

I head out and take my place on the rickety old swing. Luke is not swing or even swaying he's perfectly still. It's actually kind of funny to see someone so big on such a little swing. If tonight hadn't happened the way it happened I might have laughed.

"How can you let him do that?" Luke asks and I know who the them is and what the that is. I bite my lip.

"He's only ever done this once before and I don't just let him do it. I stand up for myself. And not to excuse his actions but it's been pretty stressful lately." I explain and Luke doesn't buy it.

"I don't care how stressful its been. He should've learned the first times if you're angry you don't hit a girl. Especially if that girl is my sister. I'm gonna kill him. No I'm going to call Carter and have Carter to kill him! Either way he's getting killed!" Luke exclaims in anger.

"Luke stop! Theo is my mate and I can handle this!" I say trying to calm my hyper active brother down. My wolf hates the idea of someone hurting our mate.

"You shouldn't have to handle this! God are you stupid? If he's done it twice he's probably going to do it again and again!" Luke yells.

"Luke be quite! I understand the gravity of the situation. If he ever hits me again I'll leave him. Reject him and move back I promise." I say. Luke gets off the swing and shakes his head.

"Don't make promises you can't keep. Maybe you should just go and get beat." Luke bites and walks away. I stay on the swings gently pushing myself higher and higher. I stay swinging all night long which is ridiculous but I didn't want to go inside. Once it's morning I go in and curl in bed to make everyone believe I had slept. My mom comes in at seven and wakes me up.

She and my father are making breakfast. When we go downstairs Theo isn't there. He must not have came home last night. Where is he? I feel a little worried.

My mom sets a plate of French toast in front of me covered in maple syrup and cinnamon. My mouth waters at the sight. Halfway through eating I remember where Theo is. He's with Chris and Casey! I was supposed to be there. Should I go now or is it to late. I don't want to get in the way but as a luna I should be there helping my alpha. Luke won't even look at me as we eat. I try and smile at him but he just shots me glares.

"Luke cmon!" I say and he continues to ignore me.

"Fine. I'm leaving! Happy?" I bite and walk out.

I walk in the direction towards the high school mind racing with thoughts. I'm barely paying attention which is probably why I didn't notice the two large men behind me. It all happened so fast, someone grabbed me from behind and shoved me in to a passing van. I'm kicking and screaming but my mouth is covered with tape. My hands and feet are bond with rope. The men stay in the back with me and I don't regonize them. I am so fucking tired of being kidnapped! No one says anything and we are in the car until dark. Its pitch black when the car comes to a stop. The rope at my feet is cut and I'm forced up and walked towards a house.