Merry Christmas

Alright this is what all of you have been waiting for. You're welcome, yu perverts ;) 

WARNING TO THE KIDDIES: This is a lemon

(Play the song in the media box if you'd like :) )

You bent down to stick the manga you had been reading back in the slot where you had found it on Saitama's shelf. It was the middle of the night and you had just finished the mini-series he had recommended you and were about to head off to bed. You weren't very tired but you didn't have anything else to do tonight and thought it best to retire.

Right as you were standing back up, you felt something brush your bottom. You nearly jumped out of your skin because the whole time you had thought that your two roommates had already gone to sleep.

Your yelp got out before your realization though. "What the—!"

Before you could turn around to see your intruder, they had caught your hands in their own, but they held you gently. "(y/n)."

Your panic settled down once you recognized the voice. "Holy crap, Genos, you scared the bejeezus out of me!"

"I'm sorry," His voice muffled as he buried his face onto your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist. You then felt him trail his mouth onto the exposed skin on your neck. He pressed his lips delicately, earning a slight gasp from you.

"G-genos?"

He didn't answer, instead he began to nibble on your sensitive skin. His hot saliva sent goosebumps crawling down your arms as you tried hard not to make any sudden noises. "Genos," You called to him in whisper. "What about Saitama?"

"Sensei's asleep," He replied in between kisses. "Everything's okay."

"Genos," You glanced down at the floor shyly. "What if he hears something?"

"He won't," He assured you. "He's a heavy sleeper."

"B-but still..."

Genos suddenly stopped and turned you around. He gazed at you with questioning concern. "Are you alright? I mean, we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

You shook your head. "No, that's not it..."

"Are you sure? Don't feel like you're doing this for me, I want you to want it just as much as I do," Genos said carefully.

"No, I want this," You draped your arms around his shoulders and kissed him gently. "I want you."

He smiled softly and hefted your legs onto his hips. His warm lips met your again in another passionate kiss. The whole way to his bedroom he devoured your lips like it was the last time he'd ever get to. Once he stepped in, he used your back to shut the door and locked it to prevent any unwanted interruptions.

Genos then spun you around and let you bounce onto the bed. You finally got to see how ravenous his hunger for you was. The only thing you read from his lustful expression was that he was going to eat you alive.

He wasted no time in diving for your lips. As he did this, you felt his hands travel up your thighs and under your shirt. You gasped once he playfully squeezed your breasts. He took this as a sign to proceed and slowly started massaging it. His lips were rough against yours but they were backed up with the raw passion that burned within him.

Genos's fingers traced the hem of your bra and went toward the clip. He expertly snapped it off and threw the garment aside. You blushed madly as you realized that he was trying to undress you from the inside out just to make you feel more vulnerable.