I Can't Love You

"Well, well, well, the hero finally arrives at the scene," You taunted, holding a gun to the man's head. You locked eyes with the golden ones and smiled sweetly. "It's about time."

"Let him go (Villain Name)!!" The cyborg barked.

"You'd really stoop so low as to rob a drug store?" Saitama sneered.

"Well, if it's to see your guys' adorable faces I don't see why not. Especially if it's our blond hunk here," You winked at Genos.

"P-please! I'll give you anything, just let me go!" Cried the man in arms. You pressed the gun further onto his skull. "Shut up! I'm getting really sick of you."

Genos took a step forward and you immediately threatened hostage with the gun. "No, no, no, don't do that unless you want this innocent citizen to have a bullet lodged in his brain." You sighed and began dragging the hostage with you as you walked around Saitama and Genos to get to the exit. You pushed the glass door open with your back. "Well, this has been fun, but I've got places to be, people to kill, so I'll see you two later," You grinned. You shoved the man into the pair and dashed out.

You stuffed the gun into your pocket and ran for a building ledge to leap up to and get to higher ground. But before you could even get there, you were pulled back by your collar by a red glove. You knocked the arm away and threw a fist at their head. Saitama easily avoided it and the next following kicks and punches that you attacked with in series.

Genos had joined in which gave you something to have to defend against. His fists shot out flames that you dodged and ducked from but you nevertheless stopped your strikes at both the males.

You growled in irritation as none of your fists made contact with them. And you had to admit you were going at an immensely high speed. Let's kick this up a notch then, You chuckled to yourself.

Your powers consisted of adapting to the circumstances that you were in. So in short, you were limitless. Anything that could potentially kill you, you revolutionized to combat that strength. There was no end to your stamina and growth.

You saw Saitama's fist fly forward and you rammed yours into his. It was as if lightning erupted from both your punches with a heavy blast of pressure. The momentum sent all three of you reeling into the walls of the surrounding buildings.

The impact of the hard concrete on your head reverberated your brain into extremely painful limits. Yet when you tried to scream it was caught in your throat. You squeezed your eyes shut to try to cease the dizziness and agony that seemed to be pummeling into your mind. You slumped forward out of the deep hole that you had created in the building wall and slowly propped yourself up on your knees.

You tried to open your eyes and see where the heroes had gone but your vision was blacking in and out and you couldn't tell where anything was. You were worried that you had cracked your skull and that the hit might have made you blind.

Your powers did heal you pretty quick, but this was beyond a few minutes of repair. You needed to get out of there before you caused more damage to yourself than you could heal.

In front of you, you spotted a blurry splotchy figure in the distance making its way towards you. Your heart beat sped up in fear and you immediately charged up your body to get out of the open.

"It's been a long time since I've fought someone that wasn't killed instantly by one of my punches and inflicted injuries on me at the same time. You're an interesting person (v/n), I'm excited for this fight now," You could practically hear the grin on Saitama.

You chuckled half-heartedly. "Well sorry to disappoint but like I said I've gotta be off, maybe next time we'll settle this match." You offered a smirk and as flew away into the breeze without a trace. The only thing you left in your stead was the wispy sound of your escape.