Bad Days

You were in the kitchen apartment bustling around preparing dinner for when the two superheroes showed up. You weren't much of a cook but you knew how to make some basic food recipes. You hummed quietly to yourself as you stirred the soup on the stove then brought the spoon to your mouth for a taste test.

You were satisfied with your work and had turned off the heat when a pair of arms snaked themselves around your waist and a blond head nestles itself on your shoulder. You were surprised you didn't hear him come in but were happy nonetheless.

"Genos, what are you doing?" You asked the cyborg. He hugged you tighter and with a muffled voice he answered, "I need a hug."

You smiled sympathetically and turned around. You wrapped your arms you're his neck and pulled him in closely. You pet his hair comfortingly as you enveloped him with as much love and consolation as you could muster in an embrace.

For a moment, you just held him in silence. He enjoyed the calm moment, he didn't know why but you always seemed to make him feel better at the worst possible times. Genos liked the natural scent that radiated off you and wished that you could both stay like this a little while longer, but you leaned back to get a look at his face.

You cupped his cheek with a worried expression. "What's wrong?"

He covered your hand with his cold, metal one and shook his head. "I don't know, just a bad day."

"Maybe it's 'cause you've been working so hard," You frowned, then took his hand and pulled him into the living room. "Come on, I know just the thing."

He wasn't sure what you were planning when you pulled him onto the couch. You spread yourself out and patted the seat in between you. Genos raised an eyebrow but sat down anyway. You pulled his shoulders back and let him rest on top of you. "There, now relax and watch something," You said, clicking the TV on to Netflix. You flipped on a random episode of Supernatural and threw the remote to the side.

You began to run your fingers through his hair to soothe him but it only made him more fidgety. It wasn't that he didn't like the feeling, in fact he loved. The sensation of your hands delicately brushing through his golden locks made him shiver with pleasure. It had been a long time since anyone had touched him so affectionately. He tried to relax and loosen himself up when he ran into another problem. His head was being cushioned by your boobs. If he were able to blush he was sure he'd be beet red.

But you didn't seem to mind. You were actually watching the TV pretty intensely and you looked happy playing with his hair. He smiled to himself and shrugged all insecurities away. If you were as content as you were now he didn't care what was going on with him.

For a long time, you two were just lying on the couch throwing the night away. It looked like your remedy had worked, he felt much more calm than he did before. Having you with him was what really made his night though. Even if it was the occasional small talk throughout the TV show he enjoyed every minute he spent with you. You really were like drug to him, he couldn't get enough of you.

You interrupted his thoughts when you broke the stillness in the room. "Uh, Genos?"

"Yes?"

"I can't feel my leg."

He immediately shot up from the couch and touched your leg as if it were the most fragile thing in the world. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry, I am so so sorry-"

You laughed and slapped away his hands. "I'm fine, Genos. My leg just fell asleep that's all. You were laying on it the whole time and I didn't want to move it."

"You should've said something (y/n)! I'm made of metal and being crushed by it for a long period of time could hurt you," He scolded gently, still not leaving your leg alone.

"I'm okay Genos, really," You reassured with a grin. You pulled him back onto the couch after repositioning yourself. You let out a yawn and made yourself comfortable. "I think I'm gonna take a nap, if you get hungry the foods on the stove." And with that you sighed and drifted off to sleep.

Genos stared at the ceiling thinking about hitting the pillow as well. He turned to his side and gazed at your adorable face. You looked so beautiful when you slept, but not as beautiful as you were when you were awake.

Genos put an arm around you and pulled you into his chest which was producing heat to keep you warm. He placed a delicate kiss on your forehead and nodded off to sleep.

Before completely losing consciousness though, he made a reminder to ask you for hugs more often.

A quickie before going to bed. It was short, but sweet so I hope you can forgive me. Also, I've been wanting to write some Genos smut. I've never written some but I've read plenty to know how to write one. We'll see what happens, I'll update you guys on my thoughts. See you guys in the next one! :D