Chaple 1

I snap out of my thoughts as the loud school bell rings for dismissal of the school day. Slowly, I pack my notebooks as everyone makes their way out. As I walk out of the building, I see my crush, Jeon Jungkook, standing by the gate alone. No one is supposed to walk home alone anymore, ever since the series of accidents and a few murders happened. Some people were found with wounds in their necks while others were found with no blood or even some at all. "Oppa! Do you want to walk home together?" I ask him.

Jungkook smiles at me with his half smile and replies, "I can't go home today, my parents are away." From the corner of my eye, I can see a group of girls stare at me from jealousy. The reason I can talk to him so freely is because we have been best friends for years or basically since we were kids.

"You can stay at my house." I say since he's been to my house over hundreds of times. He puts his hands on my shoulders and we get on his motorcycle. Soon we arrive at my house. Many people tell me that it looks haunted, but its just a bit old and maybe a few bats fly around. I lock the door behind us as we get inside. "Are you hungry or anything?" I ask him as he sits on the couch, turning on the TV while I go in the kitchen.

"Water," is all he says for now. Usually later on he would ask me to cook a complicated dish for him to try because my skills in cooking are high. I gave him a glass of water and sat down next to him. We watched funny kdramas for a few hours. Then he asked me to cook him a steak that looked like the one in a show. It had a variety of vegetables and the steak was covered in teriyaki sauce. Once I finished, I set the plate down on the table. Jungkook starts eating right away, "Are you not going to eat anything?"

I shake my head, "I ate a lot at school, I'm not hungry."
Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and continues eating. Just a few minutes later, he finishes eating and I look at the time to realize that it's already late. Since he comes to my house a lot, one of the guests room turned into his room.

We say our good night's to each other and head to our rooms. I sit on my bed starting out of the window, the stars are hard to see with the street lights shining brightly outside. About an hour passed by and I quietly walk by Jungkook's room. Peeking in I see that he had already fallen asleep.

Opening the locks on a fridge in the basement, I pour myself red liquid into a wine glass. I stare into the glass, at the fresh preserved blood. Gulping it down, my brown eyes change to blue for a brief moment. My sharp teeth shine in the moonlight that peeks through the basement window.

Tucking on a black coat I head outside into the night. Sneaking through the shadows, I can hear light footsteps. Louder footsteps cover the light footsteps. By the beat of the sound, I can tell that the loud steps are made by a pair of heels.

Finding the street that the footsteps come from, I hide within the shadow of a building. Quickly, I tackle the light footsteps of a young man. The middle aged woman turns around in fear. I tell her to run as she stands there in shock. She runs away with the clacking of her heels echoing off into the distance.

The man grabs my neck and pins me to the wall of a brick building. He shows his sharp teeth near my face, his eyes glowing red with fiery, "You dare interrupt me again. I am known as destruction, if you didn't know." He smirks at me.

I growl at him through my sharp teeth as my eyes change to blue. "We are the same. Vampires. We must kill to live, why do you stop me?" He smiles. I am dropped down on the floor, rubbing my neck. Looking up, I can clearly see his facial structure of a sharp jawline, pointy eyes, and black hair that sticks up.

His red eyes stare down at me. Squatting down to meet my eye level, he whispers in my ear, "You better be careful, I dont like disobedient girls." And with that, he leaves for the night. I get up and cool myself down. I didnt want to have a fight today so I let him leave. Time to head back home.