Part Two: Chapter Fifteen

He stopped.

"What?" He had heard me but he didn't seem to believe it. I internally sighed. Was it weird to just offer a bj out of nowhere or should I have just tried to come on seductively. If I had just tried to be seductive, somehow I would just mess it up totally.

"You're weird" He sighed with a shake of his head.

"No you're weird!" I folded my arms, lying back against the couch. He arched an eyebrow when I said this, "How?"

"You're refusing a blo-"

"I didn't refuse it" He interrupted me. What was this? I had offered him a god damn blowjob! Wouldn't a normal guy basically jump for joy and beg a girl to do it? He blinked, as if waiting for me to say something.

"What?" I snapped

"What?" His voice was the same tone. I was ready to punch  his face. He was acting as if he was bored or annoyed over something. I thought he was happy with me coming back as his maid. Maybe he wasn't... and he was pretending to...

Maybe he was annoyed...

He didn't want me here but he didn't want to be rude and kick me out. How could I be so stupid? Of course I couldn't just waltz back into his life. 

How could I not get the hint?

"Stop" His voice interrupted my overwhelming thoughts. My eyes snapped up to his quickly.

"Stop what?"

"Over-thinking" He sighed, "You do it a lot. Your mind is just thinking of the worse scenarios right now, am I right?"

He was but that didn't mean I was wrong.

"What are you thinking?" He frowned when I stayed silent and it finally dawned on him. He sighed, "Do you think I don't want you here?"

My silence answered that for him.

"You really are dumb" I opened my mouth to retort at his insult but he continued, "I don't know how many times it'll take for you to understand how much I want you here"

My heart jumped.

Whether he said stuff like that once or a million times, it still gave me a shivering sensation.

I didn't know what to respond with. My eyes went to his clothes in his hand then to the towel around his waist. They suddenly roamed up his body before finally returning to his face.

My face warmed when I noticed him watching me.

"Did you just come back to me for my body?" He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled at my reaction then I paused, thinking to myself.

He always thought it was okay to take charge and be the one in control. So I may be a slight bit more sub than him but that didn't mean I couldn't lead the way. Did I just call myself a damn sub? What is wrong with me?

I pushed myself up, advancing toward him. His eyes followed me, interested in my actions. I glanced up, noting the height difference. This wasn't going to be in my favor if he was standing. 

My hand reached out, slowly peeling his clothes from his hands and dropping them to the ground. He didn't blink once or take his eyes away from mine. I took his hand and slowly guided him to the couch before pushing him down.

I internally sighed, thank god.

When I didn't move he cocked an eyebrow. I tried to ignore it, thinking what to do next. Where was I supposed to start? Kissing him, making out or was I supposed to just go straight in for the blowjob. I stood there for a moment before finally eyeing his towel.