Chapter Thirteen

Updating this time next week or when we hit 40 votes!

Thank you guys for all the support (Not edited)

----------

"I didn't give these to him" Xander said the moment I glanced into the box. My lips went into a straight line, my face completely grim while swallowing a lump in my throat.

"Milan-" I interrupted him this time.

"I know. I know you didn't give them to him" My voice was low as I raised my eyes to Josueé who was watching this, an amused smile plastered on his face.

"Why would you steal these...?" I asked, no anger appearing in my voice. It was more upset and shock.

He raised his eyebrows and sucked in a breath before shoving his hands into his pockets, "Because my dear, If you were mine I wouldn't treat you like that"

"Xander doesn't treat me like that" I snapped. I really shouldn't be sticking up for him though, he left my photos out, easy for them to be stolen and technically had tortured me by taking me away from Henry and the others.

"It seemed that he almost knocked you out with a box. I saved you" He looked past me, where Xander was with an evil glint in his eye while smiling.

"You provoked him, knowing I'd intervene and almost get hit, you had this set up" I put my hands on my hips, shooting him a look which was telling him I wasn't stupid.

His face remained calm before shrugging, "Well if you were with me, I'd be way more careful. Sure I'd make you call me master but that would be sexy, right? And the séx.... I could pleasure you so much that you-"

"Xander pleasures me enough already" I growled before freezing. My face went blood red while I blinked repeatedly, slowly realizing what I just said.

Surprise was on Josueé's face for a moment before he let out a small laugh, tilting his head, "If you say so. But this just makes it all the more fun" I scowled at his words. What did he mean by fun?

"Anyway, maid. You should shush now like a good girl and let men talk." He made a kissy noise, shooting a wink and I was immediately pissed off that I literally felt a headache about to come on.

"So, Xander" He began, brushing past me and only  now did I turn back. Xander had been watching us the whole time in silence, "As I was saying, you saw how you almost knocked your maid out... treating her like Mr. Firona treated her." My jaw dropped when Josueé named one of my old masters.

"You could have seriously injured her. If you let me buy her, I can promise you... she'll be in great ha-" I let out a cry when Xander's hand was around Josueé's throat. His eyes burned with fury while glaring and staring right into Josueé's eyes. If looks could kill...

"Xander! Stop!" I ran over, pulling Xander's hand and prying his fingers over until he finally let go completely. Josueé's hand went up to his neck, coughing for a moment before letting out a breath and frowning.

"I'll take that as a no.... for now" He added the last bit and without another word spun on his heel,  leaving me in shock and Xander in anger.

I spun around, shooting daggers at Xander but he wasn't taking notice. "You could have seriously hurt him, you moron" I pushed his chest , causing him to back up into the house. I slammed the door behind me, a frown on my face.

His eyes looked down to me, no emotion showing on his face, "I'm sorry".

Letting out a sigh and pinching the bridge of my nose while looking down with my eyes closed for a few seconds before looking back up I nodded my head, "It's fine... just don't kill him nex-"