Chapter Thirty Eight

"I think I'm going to vomit" I moaned, resting my head on the table and rubbing my stomach. Xander glanced up from his phone, raising his eyebrows. His eyes looked dull as if he was tired.

"I told you not to eat to much" He sighed and I 'weakly' and 'dramatically' pushed myself up. "Maybe I'm pregnant" His eyes that had gone down to his phone again came straight back up and he arched one eyebrow.

"Mkay"

"No like I'm having all the symptoms. I'm always tired, always hungry and have cravings, then feel sick" I moaned, "I could be the new virgin Mary" I groaned.

"Or maybe you're just on your perio-"

"Don't" I eyed him, "I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was bleeding from my vagína" His eyes widened when I said that, probably not expecting it to come out so straight forward. I simply shrugged at his reaction and he shook his head.

"You're so weird" He sighed before getting up from the table and leaving the money with the receipt the waiter had given us as well as a tip.

I followed after him quickly before slowing down. My stomach was about to explode from all the food I had stuffed inside. I really should have listened to Xander.

I wasn't in my maid outfit, I had the day off with everything that happened to Tina so it was in the wash back at home.

Home.

I just called Xander's place home. I scrunched up my face, it was weird, I never actually considered any place home anymore.

"What are you thinking about?" Xander pulled me from my thoughts and I shook my head, telling him it wasn't anything important. He gave me an unsure look for a minute before nodding his head then shoving his phone into his pocket.

"I want to sleep" I whined, "My tummy is going to explode if I move to much" I mumbled and he chuckled. I gave him a confused look when I saw him let out a small breath and bring his hand to his forehead.

"Xander, are you alright?" He looked down at me and nodded his head weakly, "I'm just stuffed as well"

"You didn't eat as much as me" I pointed out and he shrugged.

"I ate before so adding more wasn't the best idea" He chuckled but I gave him a doubtful look which he returned with a wink causing me to look away quickly.

We both got into the car and he lay back his head on the chair before moving his body slightly.

"Xander..." My voice was concerned.

"My muscles just hurt, calm down" He rolled his eyes before starting up the car and I nodded my head. If he says so.

I kept glancing over at him and he seemed palish, color drained from his face. He kept his eyes focused on the road the whole time, not even glancing at me once, gripping onto the steering wheel tighter than he should be.

I bit my lip, watching him. He cleared his throat then sniffled slightly. I wanted to try talk to him but I knew he would tell me it was nothing. Soon we arrived back at his place and I got out of the car walking toward the door.

I glanced back, my brow furrowing when I saw him still sitting in the car. I walked over and tapped lightly on the window which led him to open the door and get out. "The stupid radio won't shut off" He closed the car door then walked toward the house casually.

He pulled out the keys and unlocked it, beckoning me in first. I hurried inside and took off my shoes and he copied my actions. He closed the door and locked it behind him.