Chapter One

Harry's POV

That was all a week ago.

I have not seen Louis anywhere else since that day.

It's like Louis never existed.

But I just have a small crush on him.

Right?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Louis POV

That curly haired boy named Harry has been driving my head insane.

Every time I close my eyes, I see the amazing green orbs looking at me.

I can't take any much longer I need to see him again.

All I know is that he works in a bakery!

But I don't know which bakery!

He's in University!

There's two university's around here.

WHERE THE HELL CAN HE BE?!

**********

I'm going to work!

Maybe lets just hope that they will distract me.

I'm a college drama teacher!

But it's my first day at this college.

So maybe he'll be here!?

I just hope to god he is!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Harry's POV

I am walking into class with my three best mates.

Niall Horan: Who has bleached dirty blond hair. Big piercing blue eyes. 'according to Liam'

Clear braces, that he'll be getting off soon. He's straight I think I've never seen him with a girlfriend. But he talks a lot about hooking up with girls. He drinks a lot. He has a hard deep Irish voice. And loves to laugh. And smile. He gives the best hugs. We call them 'Horan Hugs'

His best best mate is Liam. There awfully to close. He's 19. A year left of college.

Liam Payne: he always has a different hair style. It's brown like mine. He has hazel eye color. He's always looking after other people. He recently broke up with his girlfriend. He's more mature for his age. He's 19. He does not drink often. He's always the designated driver. Unless he had a stressful day. Then I am. A year left of college.

Zayn Malik: He has jet black hair. It always needs to be perfect. He has chocolate eyes. He's very mysterious. He's 20. He has a girlfriend named Perrie. They live together. But she doesn't go to college. He has a month left of college. *But I have two years left*

We enter Drama class.

I walk in without looking at the teacher yet. When I finally sit down. I look up at him.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

"That's the guy I told you about." I whispered to Liam.

Who's in front of me sitting next to Niall. I'm sitting next to Zayn.

It's a pretty small class. I'd have to say close to 30 people. It's pretty small for a college class!

He reads off names and checks if there hear. He's getting close to my name.

"Liam Payne?" "Here!" "H-Harry Styles?" He asked looking up nervous. "Hi!" I said waving. "Cheeky bastard." I heard Zayn mumble. "Shut up." I whispered to him.

He gave me the bird and I gave it back to him.

"Harry, Zayn stop!" Louis ordered.

"Okay..... My name is Mr. Tomlinson. Or you can call me Louis. But I'm your new drama teacher. I will stop in the middle of anything if I see kids giving each other the middle finger. Or calling each other bad names." Louis was just going on and on.

But I couldn't concentrate.

He's just too hot!

"How old are you?" Niall asked raising his hand. It took Louis off guard. "Ummmm..... How old are you?" "19. Now spill." "Ummm.... I'm 21 almost 22." Louis answered. "May I ask why you decided to ask me that question." Louis asked. "I made a bet with my friend Harry here. He said your at lest 21 and I said no way dude he's at lest 19 or 20. Harry was right so I owe him 30 bucks." Niall said which was not true at all. And I think Louis knew that. Cause I didn't know his exact age and he didn't know mine. "Oh really then give him the 30." Louis said with a smug look on his face. "Ya Horan pay up!" I demanded putting my hand in his face.

He took out his wallet gave me $15. "Liam can I borrow $15?" Niall asked. Liam pulled out his wallet and handed me $15. "Nice doing business with ya boys." I said in a smug voice. They both glared at me as I put the money in my wallet.

"Alright now that Harry is $30 richer lets continue on what I was talking about." Then he just kept talking and talking.

"Alright so who wants to participate. As Harry's almost asleep he'll go first." Everyone laughed as I walked down to him.

"What are we doing?" I whisper so only me and him can hear. "Your a salesman trying to sell me a hat. So you have to pursue me into buy a hat. No funny buisness." He told me in a hush tone so I can only hear.

"Alright so lets start."

"Why hello there good sir why don't you buy this hat?" I say with a cheeky smile. "No thank you." He's says walking away. "But you haven't tried it on yet. It's the best hat you'll ever ware. It will keep your head safe. And you won't lose hair for warring it to much. It's soft and it'll fit any where I promise. You won't regret buying this hat!" I try to convince. "And it's 50% off if you buy it right now!" I tell him. He grins. "I'll take it." He says.

"End scene. Now try doing that in different voices?" He said. "No way man that was already hard. And I didn't give you any charm ether. Because exact words. 'No funny business'" I said in his voice. "And might I add nice ass." I mumbled loud enough so the first row could probably hear.

Everyone laughed. "Alright Styles see me after class." Louis said in a scary voice.

DING

Class is over!

I went up to his desk. "Hi Harry." He said cheerfully. "Hey." I said confused. "So you are at this college. Wow I didn't expect to see you here. But no.... Lets get back to the point. What the hell was that? 'By the way nice ass'" He said impersonating me.

"Your cute." I just said out of no where and I bopped his nose too. He blushed. "And your adora- No now your my student. I don't want that to happen again. Understand?" He said I nodded my head. "You know what I would totally kiss you right now.... But I'm afraid we'll get caught." I told him with a smirk played on my lips.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, I have an office." He tells me. While walking towards me. "Really?" I ask hopeful. "No you silly. I have an office but I'm not just going in there to snog with you." He told me. "Whyyyyyy?" I whined. He chuckled at me. "But I'm lovableeee...." I whined again. He smirks. "Harry no." He tells me. Looking me in the eyes.

I get lost in those gorgeous blue eyes that have green circling around the pupil.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you-" he cut me off with him grabbing me into his office.

He then just attacked me, with his lips. I instantly kiss back.

There really soft!

And I'm happy that I met him!

------

Yes it's gonna be one of those stories. I made the idea while I was in a hot tub with Niall. And Larry Stylinson making out.

LOL

I wish!

No I don't know it's just a daydream of mine.

Love

Comment

Dream

Vote

Share