Chapter 4

Riley couldn't sleep and it's already past midnight. She's curled up in her blanket and kept thinking how all of this mess was her fault. She shouldn't act on impulse and how bad she felt for dragging Farkle in this. They are too young, and she thinks that Farkle could have a better future without being a teenage dad. The complications that would would come with it.

Riley and Farkle never discussed of what they are going to do with a baby on the way, they only have two option, it's either to keep their baby or give it for adoption. She wasn't sure she's old enough to think about this thing and here she is, couldn't sleep thinking about it. She has never thought of abortion since she would never hurt a fly. She was thinking about adoption so she and farkle could still be normal teenagers and graduate and act like nothing happen and all it took is nine month but after hearing the baby's heartbeat, gave her doubts. As she was about to close her eyes. Someone was tapping her window.

Farkle.

"What are you doing here, it's past midnight, are your parents okay with you going out past midnight?" Riley was worried of how he is now in her room past midnight.

"Luckily my parents was out of town, and I promise you I would come. Don't worry, Ben sent me here, he's down there waiting in the car. Besides, I can't sleep until I see you and make sure you're fine." Ben was his driver. Farkle had to beg him to send him there and not to mention anything to his parents.

"You can always call, and besides I'm fine and I could've always take the pills tomorrow." she sigh.

"It wouldn't be the same, I want to see you face to face and besides you need to take the pills early in the morning." he said as he casually sits on her bed. "Why are you standing there? Come here," he pat the bed next to where he was sitting.

"You shouldn't be here, my dad would kill you, like literally kill you if he finds you in my room late past midnight," as she finds her sit next to Farkle.

"Well, he is probably asleep and I'm not being loud am I, we are basically whispering here," lowering his voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm overthinking lately. I just don't want to get into more trouble because I'm already in a big mess and I feel so guilty for dragging you in this,"

"First, I should be sorry for coming because it's already late. Second, yes we're in a mess, together. Third, why should you feel guilty? It's a two way thing, you may start but I wanted it too, so basically it's our fault, not just you, not just me, it's you and me and like I said, we're in this together," he tried to assure Riley of how she shouldn't feel guilty because he feel as guilty as she is.

"I think we should tell our parents, we better tell them before you start showing because you already have a bump and I don't want your parents to know in that way. You cannot fool your mom, that women is smart, she beats my dad," farkle trying to sound funny.

"We should tell them together, any ideas? And when will your parents be back?"

"We should not do in a public because we need play safe here, because it could turn out bad. How about your place, your place is fine, you must feel comfortable being in your home and my parents will be back tomorrow. How about Friday night?" he was looking at her face to find her answer.

"Friday night would be fine, I'll tell my parents that I invited your parents over for dinner," she sigh.

"Okay then, I need to go, Ben is probably pissed that he had to wait for me. Here's your pills. Night Riles, see you tomorrow." he got up and climb out of her window.