Epilogue Part One

Journal;

I am no longer dating the days in here because I feel like I am counting down the days till everything gets better. But the truth is, my life is pretty amazing. I have everything and anything any girl could ask for. Not only do I have the life that any girl wants I have the life I wanted. I have spent a great amout of time with One Direction amd became a part of the team. But I have realized something, the longer I have spent with "One Direction" I have noticed that they aren't just One Direction, They are family. Another thing, I have recently started counseling again, I am also starting to be trained to be one. I thinl my history and past will really help and be useful to others as an example. Life is worth a try, it will be rough and there will be bumps and accidents along the way but there is always a way around it. God gives you problems because he knows you are strong enough to handle them. Currently, I am still with Niall Horan, he is still my prince. I'm glad he is mine, I am getting ready to start up school while he is off on the rest of the Take Me Home tour. The boys are all doing great, Sarah and I are on speaking terms once more. And as of Emma, well.. that bitch has something coming for her.

I am Tessa, and that was my story.

A/N; guys.. I'm crying doad is done and over and OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCJ THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND AMYTHIMG I LOVE YOU ALL

READ PROJECT HORAN OK

AND OF ANY OF YOU NEED ANYONE I AM HERE AMD AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME

GOODBYE LOVELIES <3

#longliveTessa