Day Eight

Day Eight 4/8/13

Journal;

I still haven't been able to pull myself together, I think I may of over reacted by leaving and getting on this bus but I don't even care. I have been through so much shit I don't need to be told that anymore. And yes, I should of waited for Niall, but I didn't. I should of told the boys where I was going, but I didn't and yes I am going home. Id rather continue getting bullied by Emma than millions of other girls all at once. Who am I kidding? I don't want to be bullied, that feeling that I had about two weeks ago, where I wanted nothing more than to be dead? yeah that feeling is coming back.

Present:

"Hello, what's your name?" A boy about my age asked, I looked up and to my suprise, he was talking to me. I set my journal to the side and fixed myself into a better position.

"My name is Tessa!" He smiled brightly once I said Tessa.

"My older sisters name was Tessa." His mood slightly changed, he looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

"Was?" I asked, beginning to get curious. The boy nodded his head slightly, then made eye contact with me.

"She passed away in an accident, I have been on the run since." The boy said, he did look a bit dirty but he was a bit attractive.

"Stop!" I yelled at the bus driver, he immediately stopped the bus and opened the door.

"Where do you live?" He asked politely, I smiled at him.

"Over there!" I said as I pointed towards the bright yellow house.

"Well Ill see you later.." I trailed off because I never did ask for his name.

"Derek." He smiled once more.

"Ill see you later Derek!" I said as I made my way past the gross, smelly people and paid the driver. He smiled and nodded his head as I left the bus. At the moment I am passing the high school I used to attend, class is in session. I stared at the school long and hard before continuing my walk to my house, the closer I got, the more all the feelings from before came back. When I reached the house, I twistes the door nob, it was open. I shrugged ny shoulders and flicked a switch on, nothing had changed. Everything had still been the same as it was when I left. I went into my room remembering all the great times I had with Niall in here.

I jumped to the sound of my stomach growling, I made my way down the steps again and into the kitchen searching for anything eatable. I smiled in satasfaction when I found a pack of unopened popcorn sitting in the cabinet. Once popped and ready I walked back up the steps and turned some One Direction on and laid in bed.

"This is what I needed, a day to myself and not being disturbed. Not being harassed or anything." I said to myself, I stood up and began to dance to the beat of the music.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

you don't know youre beautiful!" I sang along loudly enjoying what was going on for the moment. After the short energy burst has passed I flopped back onto my bed, and closed my eyes.

"Today, has been a good day." I said softly to myself as I began to enter the twilight zone.

"Tessa?"

"Tessa!"

"Tessa wake up!" I jumped to the sound of my name being called and the pushing on my arm. I looked up and found Niall standing there. I scanned the room for a clock, finding it to be 2:34 am.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, his eyes opened wide.

"I think the question is, why are you here babe? I go to the loo and come back and you're gone. What happened?" My thoughts fluttered back to the cafe when people were being nasty and rude to me.

"Someone told me to kill myself." I flat out stated, his eyes grew wide once more. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"I wasnt thinking straight, I was being called shit left and right. It seriously hurt." I felt tears coming to my eyes, Nialls hand still rubbing my back.

"If you would of wai-" I cut him off.

"If I would of waited? I would of been harassed more, told to go die, called more shit. Is that what you wanted?" I was being a bitch now, but I think anyone would after having such a wonderful day.

"Shhhh, baby. I'm just glad I found you." Niall said as he pulled me into his arms, I felt his heart beating. The sound calmed me down. I pulled away slowly from him and looked him in the eyes.

"Niall." I said softly, he gave me a small smile.

"Yeah babe?" He asked.

"I want you."