Day Four

Day Four 4/4/13

Present:

I just woke up and since i don't have my journal, i have no where to put my thoughts other than speaking them in my head. So here is what's happened, i still am in the middle of New York, not sure where exactly. It rained harder throughout the night. I did cry, a lot actually and i just wish Niall would come and wrap me up in his arms. As of right now, i don't know how Niall and I stand.

"Is that Tessa? Niall Horans girlfriend?"

I heard someone shout, i turned around to find paparazzi surrounding me. Why would they want anything to do with me?

"What are you doing this early in the middle of New York?"

"Where is Niall at?"

"Is it true you are only for publicity?"

"Were you really bullied?"

"Is Niall using you?"

"Are you using Niall?"

"Are you secretly dating Louis?"

"NO!"

I shouted loudly, the paparazzi all jumped, i started walking away. I was annoyed with everything, i suddenly felt like crying. I didn't have my journal, phone, clothes or shoes to change into. I looked disgusting, i felt homeless, im such a wreck.

I kept wondering the streets of New York, not bothering to even begin looking for the bus. If i mattered to them, they could come find me. Until then, im living on the streets of New York.

"Hello! Would you like a sample of our new pizza?"

An older women shouted, she stood there smiling, i nodded my head, accepting the little pizza slice. I didn't take it to just try it, i was starving. Maybe i would try to find the bus, i can't literally live on the streets of New York, could i?

I found myself wondering through Central Park, listening to the sound of...One Direction. It wasn't like a radio either, they were here. I started to run throughout the park in search of the boys. I pushed through a small group of people saying 'excuse me' or 'sorry' every now and then. When i finally got through the crowd, i spotted Niall. He looked straight at me and then down, I felt my heart drop a little.

"Hey! Its Tessa!"

I heard one of them shout, before i could look up, i was pulled into a strong hug, Louis' to be exact. I couldn't cope, i cried.

"What's wrong T?"

He said, i pulled him back into the hug.

"Niall."

I whispered, he pulled away again and gave me the 'hold on one second' finger. I stood there awkwardly as Louis talked to Liam and then run back to me.

"Let us go!"

He smiled and said, we walked around the park together in complete silence.

"So what happened with Niall?"

He asked softly, i ran over to the nearest bench and sat down.

"Well..When we were all at the club, i went to the restroom. A drunk pushed me up against a wall, touching me, kissing me and all of that shit."

I paused and took a breath.

"Niall came over and punched the man unconscious and wouldn't listen. He thought i cheated then stormed out."

Louis sat there and listened to every word i said, he didn't interrupt or anything.

"So why did you run off?"

He asked, still slightly confused.

"I chased after him in the club, and he just left. So i left."

He nodded his head, and stood up.

"Want a drink?"

He asked all energetic like, i nodded my head. Louis and i walked around for a good few hours just chatting and such.

"L-Louis."

I barely murmured, he looked at me. I pointed in front of me, not even 20 or so yards stood Niall. With other girls. I didn't suspect as it was cheating, because they could easily be fans.

"There fans T."

He said, i continued to watch, I felt jealous. I ran towards him, he looked up and i swore he smiled but then looked back at the girl sitting next to him.

"Niall, can we talk?"

I yelled, he smiled and stood up. After he left the girls he frowned.

"Yeh?"

I mentally slapped him because he didn't even realize that i was hurt.

"I need to talk to you about last night."

He rolled his eyes, what has gotten into him?

"I don't want to talk about it."

He said sternly.

"Niall! Come here!"

One of the girls shouted, he held up his finger signaling 'hold on'.

"So you don't want to talk about it? But you'll fucking talk to them?"

I paused.

"Are they fans?"

He shook his head.

"Are you flirting with them."

He didn't give any emotion.

"You did it to me."

He stated, anger flew over me.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!"

I shouted loudly, people began staring.

"He was drunk! He wouldn't let me go! But you wouldn't fucking know that! Because you fucking left! You left me on the damn streets!"

I yelled into his face, i could of been nicer about it but i didn't want to. I turned around and began walking away before i said anything i would of regreted. Louis stood there and waited for me. We walked back to the bus together, he also helped cool me down.

"Thanks Lou bear."

I said softly, he smiled.

"Lou bear?"

He winked.

"What? You call me T!"

He laughed and smiled even bigger.

"You're welcome T."

He hugged me tightly and went off to his room. I did the same, i locked the door behind me because Niall and i share a room. I didn't want him in here tonight, i laid in my bed and dozed off.

A/N; HEYYYY. Whats up? Sorry its.been so long! Finals are tomorrow then its summer!!

Trailer stuff : ok, who wants to help me make a trailer? Comment and tell me, you will get a dedication, follow, shoutout, or whatever you would like. I need help! Someone make it! Lol

Shoutout goes toooooo : IrishBoys !