Day Ten

Day Ten 4/10/13

Present;

Everyones eyes stayed connected with mine, my heart was racing intently. My thoughts were going crazy on where I could of left it, but I just couldn't remember. Everything at the moment went blank, I looked down at my feet and boom. My legs had collapsed right from underneath me, I looked up seeing faces asking if I was okay. Everyone stopped once the door bell rang, I sat up quickly.

"Hello?" I could hear my mom say from where I sat. I could only hear a boy mumble to her, it was hard to make out the words.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much." She said, I heard the door close quickly behind her. She held my journal in her hands, I was confused.

"Where - who - uh." I didn't know what to say as she handed the journal my way.

"A small boy named Derek said you left it on the bus, he said he would of brought it sooner but he had to be home yesterday." My heart dropped, Derek, the boy from the bus. I pointed towards the door.

"Go get him!" I yelled, my mom ran outside, I could hear her yelling his name. Within minutes a dirty brown headed boy scampered into our living room. His eyes opened wide once he saw the boys standing there.

"Hi Derek, this is One -" He cut me off.

"Direction" He breathed slowly, as his eyes moved slowly around the room. Looking at each of the boys carefully, he looked shocked. I heard Niall begin to giggle a little until I punched him in the chest lightly so he would stop.

"Thank you so much Derek." I said as I stood up slowly, trying not to hurt myself. He smiled widly at me as I went closer to hug him for basically saving my life.

"You know, I don't know how you feel about sharing your life, but what you have written it quite amazing. You should share it." Derek said as we parted from our hug, he waved goodbye and headed for the door. I looked over at Niall as he held his arms open for a hug.

"We should head back out, we have a concert tonight." Liam suggested, we all agreed it would be best if we left before all the fans found them. Once we got into the Range Rover, I kept thinking back to what Derek had told me. Was my life something worthy to share? It couldn't be, I'm nothing exciting. Maybe my story is, but not me. I held my journal close to me and continued to let the thought run through my head.

A/N: I know this is super short, and I am sorry for that. I have been busy. Two things my directioners..

there is two chapters left ):

and if you havent done so go read Project Horan! I love you all!