Day Nine

Present;

Niall looked at me with a bizarre look on his face, his fingers slowly crept to mine and he entwined them.

"Are - are you sure?" He stumbled over his words a bit before finishing the sentence. I sat there rethinking over my words. Was I ready for this? I bit my lower lip and nodded my head, his eyes grew wide. His lips slowly formed into a smirk, he slowly turned me around and laid down on top of me. He mumbled a small 'I love you' slowly and quietly before he attached our lips together. His hands were placed at my hips and mine were playing in his hair. His lips traveled down my jaw line till he found my spot. A small moan left my mouth as he kissed me there, he lifted his head and smiled at me before his hands began traveling up my shirt. He left me lying underneath him in only my bra and shorts now.He kissed me again but we were broken apart when I pulled his shirt over his head. I scanned his torso, running my hands up and down, exploring him. He chuckled and lifted my head up with his fingers, placing another kiss upon my lips. His hands slid down to my shorts he fumbled with the strings and slowly pulled them down, I laughed as he struggled to pull them off of me.

"Shut up." He chuckled as he laid back down, I stripped him down to his boxers. He then began to pry off my bra, again, having troubles taking it off, I couldn't control my laughter.

"Tessa, stop laughing at me." He said once he threw it across the room and started to kiss down my chest, not missing one spot. Nialls kisses being pressed all the way down my tummy to the top of my black laced thong, he looked up and smirked before continuing. His teeth grasped them and he slowly tugged them down to my ankles. I heard them hit the floor, I jumped at Nialls touch as he ran his hands up my thighs. He laughed a little, he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked, his eyes shot up at my eyes and then down at my lips. I nodded my head and played with his hair.

"Its going to hurt a lil babe." Niall said as he kissed me another time, when his head lifted I looked up into his bright blue eyes.

"I love you, Niall." I mumbled as his length teased at my clit. His hands were placed on the matress so he could go in right, he pushed in a little farther.

"And I love you, Tessa." Niall said as he thrusted deeper inside, my back arched up against his chest. I screeched out in pain as he thrusted deeper each time. Niall pressed soft kisses on my neck as I winced in pain.

"Shhh baby." He said quietly, he thrusted again. This time, there was no pain, only pleasure. My fingernails digging deep into his back, then down to the sheets, gripping them tightly.

"Na - Na - Niall.." I breathed slowly as his lips pressed softly against mine.

"I'm close." I breathed to him, he thrusted again, making an extreme amout of pleasure run through me. When it was gone, he kissed me again and rolled off. I pulled the blanket up and over both of us. I rolled over to where we were looking at each other, his beautiful smile was spread across his face.

"I love you so much." He said as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you too." I said as I did the same to him. I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion, when I opened them again he had a smirk plastered across his face.

"I wore you out, didn't I?" Niall said in a cocky tone, I gave him a sarcastic tone and rolled over and closed my tired eyes. I felt his arm wrap around me and drag me closer to him.

"Goodnight beautiful." Were the last words I heard before I was dragged into a dream.

"Kill Yourself." I felt chills run up and down my spine, arms and legs. The little hairs stood nice and tall, the bumps scattered everywhere, leaving my touch cold. I swallowed hard as I turned to see Emma's face laughing hysterically at me. Off into the distance Sarah was standing there in an awkward crowd, she had a weak smile across her pale face. I felt like she was laughing along, I felt anger rush through my body. Why was I angry? I stood up, why was I standing? I felt my arm swing at Emma's face and I couldn't stop myself, why? It was like I didn't have control over my body. Emma's dark brown eyes looked black, her fist came hurdling at me and -

I woke up with a pounding headache, I searched the sheets for Niall but didn't find him. I sighed loudly until I heard familiar voices coming from downstairs. I fixed my hair up into a somewhat decent bun and began the long journey down the steps. I rubbed my eyes and scratched my head as I entered the living room. Louis, Zayn and Niall were surrounding the telly and playing fifa.

"Morning boys." I said, Harry got up and ran over to me, I'm pretty positive he was lecturing me about leaving but I zoned out and started to stare at the sleepy blonde boy walking towards me. Niall moved Harry out of the way and wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly.

"Don't you look lovely in the morning." I said with a wink, he hardly nodded his head before he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sore babe." He said as he clung to me, I cocked my eyebrow as he placed his forehead on mine.

"You gonna write about our "get together" in your journal?" He said with a wink, I nodded then began to remove Nialls arms.

"Ill go do that right now." I said as I winked again and ran up the stairs to fetch my journal. Once I got into my room I went to where I threw my phone to yesterday, my journal wasn't there. I checked the dresser, not there. I checked the night stand, not there. I started to pace back and forth, I ran down the steps. All eyes were on me as I walked through the hallway.

"My journal is gone." I breathed intently.