Chapter 13

Mira's POV
I was in a park. Behind me was a large mansion.
"Mi-chan!" A ginger-haired boy calls out.
"Stop splashing me!" I answer, taking my water gun and spraying him.
"Looks like Mira-sama is having fun without me!" A strawberry blonde boy says pouting.
"Hahaha! Ren-ren is jealous of me!" The ginger laughs.
"Hiro! Stop teasing him!" A girl, who looked like him, scolds.
Hiro?
"Yeah! Don't tease him! It's only natural that he likes MY Mi-chan. Look at her! She is gorgeous!" A raven haired boy says.
Since that's Hiro, then he must be... Riki?
.
.
.
.
.
Wait... What did he mean by HIS Mi-chan?! And he called me gorgeous?
"Jinguji!" A blue haired boy runs to us,"who are they?"
"Hi! I'm Mira!" I say. I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks... Is that a blush I see?
"I'm Riki, this is Hiro and Seiko," Riki introduced them to the blue-haired kid.
So I was correct! It is Hiro And Riki! And the other boy is Ren, so I guess that's Masato? He looks so different smiling...
We played until evening and got scolded by my butler for getting soaked.

My eyes fluttered open... (A/N: Sleeping Beauty much? Or is it just me when I read this?... It's probably just me...)
I saw that STARISH were asleep on the couch in the room I was staying in. I checked the time, it was only 5:00.

I should do something to thank them for helping me. Especially Cecil.

After getting changed and showered, I head to the kitchen before anyone wakes up. Eggs, eggs, eggs. Where are they? Oh, there it is! I grab the eggs and start making pancakes- along with the other ingredients of course.

As I cooked bacon and omelette, my mind wonders back to my dream. What was the dream about? And how do I know how they looked like when they were kids... Unless-

Ren's POV
I awoke to the smell of pancakes. My back hurt. Why am I here? And why did I sleep on the couch?! Last nights events came to me. Oh, yeah! We sang Mira to sleep. I wonder if she still remembers me...speak of the devil!

I come into the kitchen to find the one and only- Mira Glori! Well, I guess it's Glo now. Oh my god! Is she married?! My blood started to boil at that thought. She promised me!

----------Flashback----------
"Jinguji-san!" I smile at the small figure of a girl running to me.
"My lady!" I said, still grinning like a madman. I handed her a rose that came out of no where. Where it came from I don't know! It just happens that I can summon roses...

Her face flushes pink. My, my. What a rare sight!

(A/N: Soz wrong flashback! This one is irrelevant to the story! Gomenasai! - sorry if I spelt that wrong!)

-----REAL FLASHBACK-----
I hung my head low. Why was she leaving?
"At least promise me that you won't get married to any one but me!" I demanded.
"O-okay... I'll try at least. I can't say for sure..." She answers. She's right! It isn't up to me to decide who she loves... I just wished it was me not him.
--FLASHBACK ENDS FOR REAL--

Well she did say she'll try... I can't control her feelings!
"Glori, my lady!" I greet her, "Tell me, my precious, are you married?"
"Ren-san, what do you mean?" She answers me. Was my question that
un-understandable? Am I speaking a different language? Cause I'm sure my question made sense!

Mira's POV
"Ren-san, what do you mean?" I ask. I figured out that my dream was probably a memory. So he probably knows me as Mira Glori... But why would he think I'm married?! I'm only 22! And single for that matter! Heck, i haven't even had my first kiss!

(Author-chan: Maybe I shouldn't have written that...
Mira: Why did you tell them! It's so embarrassing! 22 years of life and I haven't had my first kiss! *shoots author a death flare*
Author-chan: S-so-sorry!)

"Well. I just thought. Because 1) You have a ring on your ring finger and 2) Your last name isn't Glori anymore Glo-chan..." Ren sighs. Why is he sighing?
"Oh no! I'm not married or engaged! My grandfather gave me this ring and I just couldn't be bothered to write my full name on the sign up sheet for the voice, so I'm known as Mira Glo!" I answer.

He sighs in relief. What's with the sighing?!

"Good!"Ren says.
"Oh and why is it that a good thing?" I ask.
"Would this answer your question?" He answered with another question.

3rd POV
The strawberry blonde crashed his lips onto Mira's, catching her by surprise. Kissing her gently, since he knew this was her first. His hands snaked around her waist, closing the gap between them.

"I love you, Mira. I've had a crush on you since we were kids. But I thought you loved the ginger or raven, so I didn't tell you." Ren says, breaking the kiss. Once he did, he came face to face with a blushing Mira. A rare sight, indeed!
"I'm sorry, Ren. I don't remember anything, before the car crash..."

Ren's POV
Car crash? How cone I only found out know?!
"Because of that I can't return your feelings... Sorry. I'd have to get to know you before I can decide..." She explains.

"Well, why don't I take you out? So we can get to know each other better. What do you say?" I ask her.
Why did I just ask her that?! And why did I kiss her? Do I still have feelings for her?! No! I like Nanami! But I think I also like, no love, Mira Glo or Glori. Whatever her last name is...

"Sure! We can go out today! Right after we've had breakfast!" She smiles at me.

I think I do have feelings for her. No. I know I do! I can feel it! My heart beating faster than normal...

---------------------------------------------
So to make up for not updating an actual chapter and to say sorry for almost discontinuing the book. I thought I'll write a longer chapter than usual! And if you still follow my story after the A/N part: Thank you!

-GloriouslyD
P.S: Another thank you, if you vote for the story, comment or recommend! Thank you; people who do this make my day!