Chapter 6

???'s POV
It was closing time at the museum. I'm working over time, so I'll leave in an hour.

30 minutes later

Zzzzzz
"She's asleep!"
"Mmm," I mumble.
"Shut up! She might wake up!"
Someone's in the museum......someone's in the museum! I sit up. Thieves!

"Hey! Stop! Thieves!" I accidentally run into a statue. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This thing is heavy! What is it?"
What? I open my eyes. I'm safe.
I pull out my phone; I was about to call the police. But when I was about to, I looked up. The thieves were gone. Oh well!

That night when I went home. A White card in my mail caught my eye.

We're coming to get you!
-The Black Foxes

Probably another prank! Uhhhh!

At LRN
"She looks like her."
"Do you think she could be the great granddaughter of Glori!"
"There's a possibility!"

"Okay! Forget about Glo! We're gonna get Glori instead!" Riki stated."Takuto?"

"Got it!" Takuto says, showing them the info.

"We'll go to Glori's house tomorrow!"

At the Glolette mansion
Mira's POV
Another day at school! Sooooo boring!
"Hey Mari!"
"Hey Hiro!" I smile at him.
"Alright class! Pick a partner! You're gonna be drawing each other, but they've gotta be dressed as something. Like a pirate, fairy, thief. Anything like that." The teacher said."it's due in a couple of days!"
Weird homework. But I can live with that.

"Hey wanna be my partner?" A certain orange head asked me.
"Sure!" I answer. I'm gonna draw him exactly how I saw him the other night. Hope he won't get suspicious.

Later, after school, we went to Le Renard Noir. The Whole Black Foxes were in there. I sat down at a table and put on my headphones and got out my sketch pad.

Like I said I'll draw Hiro the way I say him the other night, so I did. When I showed him his eyes widened a bit, but went back to normal after a second and told me it looked great. He drew me as a Rapunzel in a tower. And I gotta say his drawing skills are pretty good!

???'s POV
To be honest the white card scared me, but it's been a few days since I received it and nothing has happened. I was in the bath relaxing when I heard footsteps. I put on my bathrobe and step out the door.

The last thing I saw were three dark silhouettes, before I blacked out.

~Dream~
"Lyra!"
I knew that voice! Gramps! A girl was standing next to him about my age. She looked a bit like me. We had similar eyes and nose and lips. But her hair was black mine was brown. Her eyes were dark brown, mine were coco.
"Lyra! This is-"

My dream was cut off by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see five men dressed in black.

The Black Foxes.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I promise to update soon! Sorry for the short chapter! Next time I'll make the chapter longer!

BRB-Glori

Disclaimer: I do not own LLFTX