The Stolen Gems

~Introduction~
Meet the Stolen Gems, a group of thieves. Let me rephrase that, a group made out of female, everyday-normal women who steal for the greater good. They stop people who get rich with bad money. Bad money-money made out of selling rare, stolen artefacts. They don't do it for fame or money; they do it for peace in the world of art.

~Let me introduce you to the girls!~

Mira Glori (Sapphire)- Black ombré hair (black to blue) and brown eyes.
22 yrs old. Pretty. Uprising Rockstar by day, Sniper and Second Head in the group at night. Flirty, nice, caring, tough, strong, smart and upstanding.

Layla Scarlette (Ruby)- Brown hair with red highlights and green eyes. 23 yrs old. Fun. Nurse by day, Lady of disguise at night. Hyper, life of the party, friendly, pretty, cute and happy-go-lucky.

Kate Bushler (Amethyst)- Pink hair and blue eyes. 26 yrs old. Tough. CEO by day, Leader at night. Mean, scary, nice (once you get to know her) natural leader and pretty.

Bella Terfie (Emerald)- Blonde hair with mint green tips and green eyes. 24 yrs old. Quiet. Gadget inventor by day, Hacker at night. Lonely, silent, caring, kind, smart and cute.

Rosie Murtin (Crystal)-Brown hair with  a few white streaks and hazel eyes.
29 yrs old. Nice. Bar owner by day, Boss of the girls at night. Old-fashioned, smart, childish, kind and the older-sister type.

~Prologue~

Mira's P.O.V:                      
"Hurry, guards are coming. Leave the note already!" I heard from my transceiver.
"Roger that, Emerald!" I whispered to Bella. We all had code names, all the names were the names of gems; cause of our group name and it referred to our favourite colours. Mine was Sapphire(my favourite colour's blue), Layla's is Ruby, Kate's is Amethyst, Bella's, as you can probably guess, is Emerald and Rosie is Crystal. I think you can connect the dots and figure out their favourite colours.

I pin the note to where the painting once was with a jewelled dagger. It was jewelled, so it is clear that it's from us, the Stolen Gems. Amethyst headed off before me with Ruby.
"Go to Ruby and Amethyst. Troubles brewing," Emerald says.
"Okie, Dokie!" I respond. I run off towards the hallway they went through.

I see three against two, after a while of walking down the hall. The two was definitely Amethyst and Ruby. I sneak up behind the three. Their body shape doesn't look feminine, looks more manly. They're probably men. My foot does a round-the-house kick, meeting with one of the men's side. He turns around, giving me a chance to punch his face, but I get caught up by his handsomeness. His pretty orange hair, brown eyes........ So dreamy!
"Hey gorgeous!" He flirts with me. I respond, "Hey Cutie!" in a sweet voice. And aim for his face; he blocks it causing me to fall forward and hit another man. He turned around, so I can see his features. Grey-blue eyes and raven black hair. He's pretty hot himself!
"Guards are coming! Head back to the van!" Emerald commands.
"Got it!" I reply and jump out the window followed by Ruby and Amethyst. The other three also stop fighting and jump out the other window.

Hiro's P.O.V:
I jumped out the window with the others. Mission fail. We didn't get there in time; three girls did and took the painting before we even reached it. They're good at stealing and combat. Wait.........I should be mad at them not proud! But admit it the girl was cute, but tough! No, no, no! Stop thinking this, Hiro, she's probably a bad thief. I mean would a good thief steal something the Black Foxes we're going for? ............. See?! Now do you get my point?! Yes, but I still think she's hot! When are you ever gonna learn?
"Earth to Hiro," I hear Riki say, bringing me out of my thoughts,"Are you ok?"
"Of course! Just unhappy that we couldn't get the painting," I sighed, in response, as we get into the van.