Chapter 10

Mira's POV
I thought of a couple of songs. They were all great, but I won't remember them. I couldn't record the tune; I had no paper and my phone died last night. I didn't even use it! I looked around, How long have I been walking? I looked at the sun it was heading down. Maybe around 4:00pm?
.
.
.
.
That's one hour after the concert starts!
I displeased my fans.(T^T)

I shouldn't be worried about this!!! I have to get back to the mansion. With that thought, the sky shouted. It started pouring. The sky lit up with lightning and echoed with thunder. Great! I'll catch a cold!

With Starish...
It started to rain. They had searched around the area with no luck. :( We'll never find her they all thought.

"We'll have to hold the search 'til the rain stops," Tokiya stated. Everyone agreed, except for Layla.

"I'm not going back without Mira!" She pouts. They tried to drag her with them, but to their dismay, she did not budge.
"Well I can't leave a lady alone. Especially in the rain," Ren says, taking off his coat and draped it over Lyra, who was trembling from the cold.
He winked at her; she rolled her eyes at him. The rest of them decided to stay, not wanting to leave their friend.

"We haven't searched the forest yet!" Cecil exclaimed, thinking she'll be there. The rest thought he was crazy, but in the end they went, since it was the only place in Japan they haven't looked.

Mira's POV
I hummed a tune silently. I'm exhausted! I'm thirsty! I'm hungry!

I started fantasising food. My stomach growled. I continued walking. An hour has passed. Two hours. Five.

I collapsed. 7 Stars, a Treble Clef, 4 Moons and 4 Gem stones appeared in my vision, then everything went black...

---------------------------------------
Soz for the short chapter. I can't think of anything to write! T^T