Chapter 3

Mira's POV
I hung up the painting on my wall. It looked different now, as I put on a transparent bag-like thing on the painting. The coat was thin so you could barely tell that it was there.

It made the painting look older as the transparent coating made it look blurred, but if you took it off, it'll look good as new.

Today is Saturday. I have a day off today. Away from companies. Away from concerts. Away from interviews. Away from paparazzi. The only way I get past paparazzi is with a disguise.

I felt my phone vibrate.
Rosie: pls sing in my bar. I'm gonna go broke! The customers just walk out because of a fuming Kate!
Mira: Sure! Be there in 20 but I won't sing right then!
Rosie: KK
I put on a blue off-shoulder skater dress and blue wedges. Leaving my hair down, I grab my guitar and head over to Rosie's.

The paparazzi was minimum as a celebrity was in town. Thank you random fellow celebrity. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I arrive at Rosie's. The bell chiming as I enter. A crowd was shouting my name: Mira! Mira! Mira!

I give Rosie a death glare. I told her I won't perform straight away. She just smiled innocently at me and waved. Sighing, I walk into the stage and start thinking of a song. Creating a song was easy. For me it was like sharing my feelings to the world.

"Heart beats fast,
Colours and promises" we're the words that came out of my mouth.
(AN: The song is a thousand years by Christina Perri it's really good)
I sang and remembered the lyrics so I could write it down later.

I finished the song,"Thank you for listening and supporting me! I'll be back in half an hour!" I say heading out the door and into my car. No one can see me; I put on my blonde wig and green contacts, so I was now Mari. I'm gonna give Rosie a piece of my mind when I get back in there!

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I have writers block. So this might take some time before my next update. And sorry for such a short chapter.

Laters~
Glori

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Letter From Thief X.