Chapter 1- New Girl

a/n: with each chapter i'll be assigning the tune that i was listening to while i was writing it. feel free to listen to it if ya want. and also a bts pic to brighten ur day ^^

-

Yoongi (Suga)'s POV

Me and my friends entered the hallway. Everybody moved away from us clearing a path for us to walk in. I lead the group to our classes keeping my poker face on. I reached the classroom and made my way to the back seat. I put my feet up on the desk and put my headphones on and went to sleep for the rest of home room.

"Yoongi, wake up!" I heard our teacher yell. I woke up and took my headphones off.

"Now that we have that matter settled, I have someone special to introduce you all to." Ms. Sung said to our class.

Probably, a stupid boyfriend she brought here and wants to impress.

"We will be having a new student. She transferred from New York, America. She previously attended the most prestigious high school in New York. I expect you all to treat her with respect just like you treat your fellow classmates."

Great. a stuck up, rich girl who expects everybody to treat like her like God. Can this school get any worse?

"Any questions?"

"Is she hot?" I heard Namjoon, one of my friends, call out.

Everybody started laughing at his question.

"Kim Namjoon! I will not answer that inappropriate question. But I will tell you that she is simply the most pleasant student I've ever had. I hope she rubs off on some of you guys." The teacher said looking at me.

"Did her parents pay you tell say this?" I asked causing the class to erupt with ooohs and burns.

"Yoongi, as punishment for that, you can stay after school and clean up the school."

Ugh, she's just mad that what I said is true.