Rouge Robin

Merry Christmas!!! Here's my gift to you!

_______________________________________

One foot at a time, he stepped into the light. And there right in front of Batman, stood a rogue Robin.

"Robin?!" Batman asked shocked. There was no way... Robin had been in Gotham? But Slade...he...there was no time to think now.

"Robin! What are you doing!" Batman yelled at him sternly. After all this time...

"Attack a little, then you can flee." Slade ordered, curious to see how this would play out.

Robin nodded slightly. He was a few feet from Batman. Batman stepped closer. "Robin, what's going on?" Batman said in a soft voice as Batman neared him.

All to quickly Robin attacked, noticing Batman was of guard.

He sent a kick to Batman's gut, making him stumble backwards.

"Robin What are you doing." Batman grew serious. "Stop this! I don't want to fight you!"

Robin flipped into the air, sending more attacks his way. Batman dodged of course, but got hit once.

There was now a distance between them. Batman shook off the previous attack from Robin.

Robin took out an exploding boomerang. Robin aimed it at Batman's flowing cape, Batman dodged, but it hit his cape. As Batman pulled away, it exploded.

BOOM

Batman fell to the floor. He ripped the Boomerang from his cape, tearing it.

After all these years, Batman seeing him like this was not what Robin wanted. "He's down, Get out of there!" Slade demanded.

Robin didn't reply and reached for a smoke bomb. Batman didn't react, for he was still in shock.

Robin threw the smoke bomb down, and Batman took action. But as soon as the bomb went down, Robin was no where to be found. Batman stood alone on the roof trying to process.

"Alfred." Batman pressed his earpiece.

"Yes Sir?"

"I found him. I found Robin."

"Jolly good sir!" Alfred smiled.

"No, no it's not good. Robin, was the thief stealing from Wayne Enterprises."

"Pardon me?" Alfred coughed in shock.

"He's gone rogue. He's here in Gotham. I have to stop him, before he hurts anyone else." Batman remembered seeing the guards.

"Shall we inform the Titans?"

"I will but right now, I need to search for Robin. I don't know what he's capable of, I have to bring him down, no matter how much it hurts."

"What the heck happened?" The commissioner walked up behind him.

"Commissioner. I.." Batman turned around.

"I heard everything. Are you sure it was Robin?" Gordon fiddled with his pipe.

"I'm sure. I have to find him, before he hurts someone." Batman responded coldly.

"What could off possibly turned him rogue? I remember when I last saw him, he was a good kid." Gordon stoked his little tiny hairs growing all over his face.

"I...I don't know..." Batman's voice became softer and sadder with each word.

"Don't worry, you'll find him.". Gordon reassured.