Soon

"TITANS GO!"

Raven teleported them to the mall.

"Give it up Jinx! Your out numbered!" Cyborg yelled

"You to Kitten!" Beastboy smirked.

Jinx pretended to flip her hair. "Oh please, your the ones who are outnumbered!"

"Yeah and where's Robiypooh? I wanted to play!" Kitten squeaked.

Jinx signaled over to Kitten and kitten pulled out detonator. "Meet your Doom!"

"Don't do it Kitten!" Cyborg shouted

"Yeah! Don't do-whatever it is!" Beastboy yelled.

"Oooh too bad!" Kitten said as she pressed the button.

Almost instantly a car trunk opened. And swarming out were Killer moth's, Killer moths!

"Titans! Beastboy and Raven take care of the moths, and

Star lets go after Jinx and Kitten!"

The Titans nodded and went their separate ways.

"Ha! Being leader isn't that hard! I could be the Titans Leader forever if I wanted to!" Cyborg thought. But what Cyborg Didn't know was that it was about to get a lot harder. Soon.
_______________________________________
Robin eyes filled with determination, he finally spoke. "I want-" the determination left him. He thought he knew what he wanted didn't he? To live his days out as a hero saving people form crazy psychopaths. Like Slade, but was Slade really one? Well he was a psychopath. But Crazy? Insane? He couldn't quite place it.

Slade smiled again. "Look, I'll strike you a deal."

"What kind of deal?" Robin was suspicious

"You come with me for a week. And I'll help you train. The Titans won't know your gone because your supposed to be with Batman. Just for a week no strings attached."

Robin half heartedly listened to the deal. He was crazy if he thought he would go with him.

"No way!" Robin half yelled.

Slade smirked. This was going to be fun.

"Have it your way," Slade said in faraway voice that made him think Burger King.

Slade looked as if he was about to walk away, but as fast as lighting grabbed Robin by the Arms and forced them behind him.

"Hey!" Robin struggled to get free. Being caught off guard he had no way out of the hold Slade had him in.

Pulling out a white cloth soaked in knock out gas, Slade gaged it tightly over Robin's mouth.

"Mmmmmhmm!" Robin senses became blurry as he ever so slowly blacked out.
_______________________________________

Raven started to estimate the number of Moths. "There's about 50, you take about 25!" Raven yelled to Beastboy.

"Okay!" Beastboy said as he took out 3 with a dinosaur tail.

"Azerath, Meteron, Zinthos!" Raven using her Dark energy she gathered up a bunch and threw them at the trunk of the car and slammed it closed.

Some of them started eating at her cape. Growing angry, (and a pair of red eyes) a tentacle of dark energy grabbed it and started to choke it to Death.

"RAVEN STOP!"

Realizing what she was doing her eyes went back to normal and she let go of the almost dead moth.

Beastboy wiped out the rest of the moths. While Raven floated to the floor.

Beastboy walked over to Raven. "Are you okay? What happened to you?"