Shopping and a horrible Surprise

I'm making my way over to the Airport. The time has come for faze two.

I will meet him in the airport garage. (Parking lot thingy). That's where it will all begin. It's too bad that he bought that First class ticket for nothing, those seats are nice.
_______________________________________

Robin got on his motorcycle and switched out his mask for a pair of sunglasses. He had a black motorcycle and his R-Cycle.

Obviously he was on his black motorcycle. He couldn't even think of what would happen if Dick Grayson was on Robin's R-Cycle? Something like the front page news being, DICK GRAYSON STOLE ROBIN'S R-CYCLE. That wouldn't be good. Not good at all. Someone might put two and two together like how Robin arrived in Jump city the same time Dick Grayson leaves Bruce Wayne for a boarding school in Jump city. Someone would figure it out, Someone like Slade.

"Oh, I hope not to many crimes occur before Robin gets home, for we will surely not do so well without him." Starfire worried.

"Oh we'll be fine" Beastboy said lazily not even turning from his video game.

Raven and Cyborg were not present, for they had gone to her room to clean up the mess Raven made atempting her sound proof spell. There was now fake ears all over one of her walls.

"Hmmmmm..." Starfire hummed as she looked in the cabinets for a snack of mustered. Not seeing any she asked Beastboy. "Friend, have you seen the mustered?"

"Nooo. I think we ran out." Beastboy sighed. The screen read GAME OVER.

"Come to think of it..." Beastboy looked around and seeing his empty Cheetos bag, "Were clean out of snacks!"

Starfire looked into the fridge. "It seems we are out of the tofu and soda also."

Thinking for a moment she had an idea.

"We must go shopping!"

"Great idea Star! Let's go while Rae and Cy are cleaning up Rae's room."

Smiling Starfire looked outside. "It will be cold out grab a jacket. While I write a note saying where we are going."

"What about you? Won't you be cold?"

"Tamerans are immune to certain degrees of colds. I will change into some regular clothes though, and so should you."

"Ohh, yeah. Okay."

As Beastboy left the room Starfire wrote the note.

Dear friends, we have gone shopping and will be back shortly.

Starfire.

Smiling she left for her room to change.

Meanwhile

"Ugg...I have nothing to wear!" Beastboy muttered.

Looking around he spotted some warm looking black pants, and slipped them on.

Fumbling through his closet, he spotted a shirt. Smelling it, "UGGGH!" It smelled really bad, dropping it he saw another shirt, and it didn't quite smell as bad and he put it on. Grabbing his jacket and hat on his door hook, he was ready.

Starfire was having less trouble.

She simply slipped a jacket on and put her hair in a pony tail.

And then went to see if Beastboy was ready.

Just as Starfire turned the corner, she saw Beastboy walking out of his room. "Ready?" Starfire asked sweetly.

"Yah let's go, but since we can both fly let's not take the T-car."